"Let me." Clarke whispered the words as she grabbed Lexa's wrists, placing them over her head and holding them down.

"Clarke?"

"I said...let me." She started placing kisses on Lexa's neck, licking and biting as she went. She felt Lexa tense beneath her as her breaths starting coming in quicker less paced rhythms.

Clarke's hand trailed to Lexa's collarbones, tracing them with her fingertips. She dropped her hand to Lexa's breast, squeezing it a little roughly.

Lexa let out a moan beneath her, a moan of pure pleasure and ecstasy. Clarke felt Lexa's body starting to shiver, her skin getting goosebumps.

She rolled Lexa's nipple between her finger tips and as she dipped her head to ease the sting with her tongue she let go of Lexa's other wrist. Lexa's hands immediately went to Clarke's hips, her desire overpowering her. She flipped Clarke over so that she was now on top of her.

"Lexa!"

"Clarke." Lexa was already nipping gently at Clarke's jaw and neck.

"I said let me."

Lexa stopped what she was doing and pulled away so she could see Clarke's expression. "What do you mean?"

"Let me, fuck you."

Lexa's features pulled into an expression of complete disbelief. Confusion flashed across her eyes. "I don't um..."

"You're not used to letting other people take control." Clarke reached up and cupped the side of her face.

"I'm Heda."

"No, you're Lexa and I'm going to fuck you and you're going to let me."

"I-"

"Shof op." [Be quite]

Lexa's mouth hung open as she peered down curiously at Clarke. Unable to comprehend the way Clarke was acting.

Clarke put her hands on Lexa's hips and applied pressure so Lexa would get the hint to get off of her, since Clarke couldn't physically make her.

Lexa complied and laid down on the bed as Clarke straddled her again. She still couldn't find any words, not quite knowing how she felt about the whole situation.

"Good girl."

Lexa's eyes widened and she tried to protest, "No Clarke-"

Clarke cut her off by pressing a finger to her lips. She kissed Lexa's chin and then the base of her neck, moving her lips down to Lexa's nipple. She swirled her tongue and took her between her teeth gently.

Lexa pushed the back of her head into the bed, arching her back and releasing a low throaty moan. She moved her hand from the bed and to Clarke's ass, squeezing roughly.

"No Lexa." Clarke grabbed Lexa's wrist and held it against the bed once more.

"You can't tell me no!" Lexa propped herself up on her elbows, completely dumbfounded at Clarke's behavior. "I'll touch you if I want to touch you."

Clarke raised herself off of Lexa, crossing her arms over her chest. "You have left me no choice." She walked into another room, out of Lexa's view.

"Clarke?" Lexa was slightly irritated that Clarke thought she was in charge when it came to being in bed together.

When Clarke came back into view she was holding something behind her back. "Do you trust me?"

Lexa gave her a very suspicious look before swallowing thickly, "Clarke-"