All Secret's Revealed

okay guys so this is going to be the last chapter of this story i'm going to write a sequel to it but this is the end of it soo i hope you guys like it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*GEORGE'S  POV*

I was sitting on the couch watching as everyone hustled about gettin ready to go see Bess at the hospital while everyone was moving about. i was just focused on one person... Louis. 

'Did i end it too quickly?'

no you did the right thing better thang doing it in the last moment

'But i'm hiding it from the others...'

don't worry tell them a day before your time comes

'things are going to be hard for them. I'll tell them when Bess gets better"

okay.. you do that

i didn't even notice that Louis was standing infront of me when he was done he said:"what do you think?"

George:"pardon? i wasn't um focused"

Louis:"when are you going to tell them?"

George:"i'm not sure"

Louis:"you hae to tell them soon"

George:"i know i know"

Louis:"i didn't want it to end this way"

George:"me niether"

we were all finally ready we all piled into the car and were on the way to the hospital i didn't feel well not at all i felt weak i barely had enough energy to speak we walked into the hospital and i collapsed my breathing was slow it was happening right this moment. I stared into Louis' eyes and said:"i love you, I'm sorry" i closed my eyes and heard Louis call for help.

*KIM'S POV*

Everyone was in tears especially me i was in Bess's room they unwrapped her head she was scarred and bruised her eyes were open and i needed to tell her what happened to george.

Kim:"Bess there's something important i need to tell you"

Bess:"what is it?"

Kim:"George is here and she's dying"

Bess:"w-w-what?"

looking at her like this was painful. Kim:"she's dying the doctor says she has tuberculosis"

Bess:"call the nurse i need to see her"

I nodded ofcourse and did as she wanted the nurse came in and put Bess in a wheel chair and took her to the room of the dying patients...

I looked at George but Bess was focused on the person next to her .. no it couldn't be ... but yes it was. 

Bess:"r-r-r-rory? you're still alive?"

Harry looked at Bess then at the guy she called Rory. He had a weary smile on and said:"i'm sorry i told you sooner i needed a way to let you move on before my time came" he coughed tears filled her eyes.

Bess:"you're the one that sent me the text?"

He nodded. I pushed her wheel chair closer to him his face was pale and he was extremely weak. Bess sttod up with my support leaned down and kissed him one last time before he closed his eyes , the nurses covered him with a white sheet amd rolled him out of the room. Bess sat down crying staring at George and looking at Harry.

Bess:"Now you know everything he was dying and now he's gone i'm never going to see him again"

Harry:"h-h-he made you p-p-promise not to tell a-a-anyone?"

Bess nodded. She looked at me and i said:"he told her to tell me only"

Austin , Cassie, Liam , Louis , Zayn , Niall , Harry and Maria stared at me and Bess. I looked at Bess who was staring at George who was in deep pain letitng the tears roll down her cheeks not even caring that they stung her scratches. She's lost so much and now she's losing more.

Harry:"Bess you need to rest"

Bess:"n-n-no i want to be with her i don't know if i'll wake up and see her here"

Harry nodded i looked at Bess i hugged her and said:"I'll always be here for you Dear" Bess awkwardly tried to hug me back with her cast wrapped arms she cried into my arms like she used to when she told me about Rory.

Cassie was in Liam's arms quietly sobbing and whispering:"don't go george please you're my best friend please"

Bess looked at George as she took her lest breath and the machine's raging noise filled the room everyone was crying Bess , Cassie , Louis and I were crying the most we've lost someone that we care so much about and there was nothing we could do to help them. I now know how Bess felt the day her brother Felix died

Liam spoke up and said:"i've been keeping something form all of you"

we all looked at him and he took out an envelope from his jacket pocket. Liam:"george gave it to me and said the day she leaves we open it i didn't know what she meant but now i do its her will"

Louis took the paper and opened it readin each line slowly and clearly once he finished a sentence a tear would roll down his face but the last sentence was the one we all listened to carefully.

Louis:".. As i have stated before i have a small box oin my house under my bed that i wanted to give to my Louis on his birthday I love you Lou signed Georgia"

Everyone's eyes were red and puffy. We're all so vulnerable now losing George was just like losing a family member. We cried all day in Bess's room the doctors announced that Bess will be leaving the hospital in three days but that didn't make things any better.

We were all hurt but only one of us was broken.. I was sitting on the couch next to lou and harry. The boys started singing it suited the mood very perfectly actually it was quiet and while they were singing Cassie was crying into Liam's arms, Maria into Zayn's and i was crying into Austin's. Bess was sitting on her bed staring at the walls with a grim expression and tears rolling down her face every once in a while she finally spoke up and said:"i loved too much i cared too much now i've lost soo much and it hurts too much i'm tired of all of this"

We all looked at her Liam said:"We know Bess we're sorry we didn't know what you were going through we're deeply sorry" 

Bess just shook her head and closed her eyes quietly sobbing as she slowly fell asleep... 

                                                      ...she was the broken one...

                                                               The End