An Unexpected Surprise

The guys finished and Harry was supposed to go home and get ready for their gig so they all told him bye and he left it.

Austin:"so bess you having fun so far?"

bess:"this is so much fun all that's left for this day to get better is if they let people sing karaoke"

Austin looked at Kim and she mouthed:'her dream' he nodded and said:"you like to sing?"

Bess:"yea it's been a dream of mine since I was little I know it's silly but I just love performing..."

Austin:"nice dream just keep chasing it and it'll come true"

Bess smiled she heard her phone buzzing and went to get it..

Austin:"her dream's big what about yours?"

Kim:"mine? I uh I want to go to an acting academy and perform the arts"

Austin:"that's pretty big too I'm sure you'll make it" he hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead

Bess came back she looked steamed she was furious she said:"Kim I need to go back home and straighten the devil out"

Kim looked confused and said:"what did Annabel do?"

Bess:"that's what I want to find out now let's go Kim"

Kim nodded and said:"we'll come back to see the boys perform can you wait here?"

Austin:"sure love I'll be here waiting" she smiled at him and kissed his cheek

Kim and bess were half running half walking Bess was furious she couldn't believe what Harry told her.The phone but when she reached her house she knew it was true she walked in and saw people dancing and her sister talking to a group of boys she broke the stereo since it belonged to her sister they all looked at her angrily she noticed a few of them was drunk then she yelled:"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND GET DRUNK SOMEWHERE ELSE AND TAKE THAT DEMON WITH YOU!" she pointed at her sister who was trying to hide. They walked out and Annabel was left staring at her sister.

Annabel:"what did you just do!?"

Bess ran upstairs packed her sister's bag and threw it down the stairs she said:"go back and don't ever come back you didn't come here for me you came here for someone else you don't care about me annabel .. You never did and you never will"

Annabel:"Bess I-I-I am sorry I'll just leave now" she walked out the door and looked back to see Bess looking sad fighting back the tears. Bess closed the door when Annabel got into a cab. Harry saw everything and came over when he was dressed. Harry was sitting on a couch next to a crying bess.

Harry:"you did what was right bess stop eating yourself up"

Bess:"I don't get it why did I buy into all that shit she told me?"

Kim:"you wanted to believe the things she told you you wanted to think she's changed"

Bess:"I guess that's it but why did she really come back?"

Harry:"enough what can we do to make you feel better and forget about her?"

Kim's face lit up she said:"Harry come to the kitchen for a minute please" they got up and she told him her plan he smiled and nodded.

They cam back and Harry said:"come on bess we're going to the bowling alley"

Bess:"sure I forgot I'm keeping you behind for your gig sorry about that" she gave him an apologetic smile

Harry:"hey you know I'm here for you so don't worry the lads aren't even there yet."

Bess:"oh are you sure?"

Harry:"nope I'm lying they're there but they know I'm helping you cheer up so they didn't care"

Kim:"that's sweet now don't forget to tell them!"

Bess looked confusingly at them and said:"tell them what? What are you two planning?"

Kim:"it's nothing trust me" she batted her eyelashes and bess just laughed

Bess:"I'll find out soon right?"

Kim:"yes yes you wil but for now it's a surprise"

Bess pouted and said:"I hate surprises"

Kim:"I know that but you'll just have to wait bess!"

Bess mumbled:"fine" and crossed her arms.

They reached the bowling alley and Harry found the boys and he told them his plan and they agreed. Bess wanted to know what the surprise was so badly but she'd just have to wait.

The boys got on stage bess Kim and Austin were sitting on a table in the front bess was still annoyed from what happened earlier. Kim and austin tried their best to help her forget about it for now but no matter what they did nothing would help except the surprise. Kim was so sure that bess would enjoy the surprise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bess's Pov

I love Kim and Austin for trying to cheer me up but what Annabel did was unbelievable I don't know how she got into college in the first place but how Harry came over and tried to cheer me up just made me fall poor him even more I don't want to do the challenge anymore I dont want to lose him anymore he's a sweet guy he's funny he cares about the people he loves and he's dreamy it's true I've fallen for the dreamy Harry styles I just hope he loves me too...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys came out but the people ignored them except bess , Kim , Austin , George and Kate. George and Kate came a few minutes ago Niall invited Kate and Kim invited George because she wanted George to see the 'surprise' bess shook off the idea she still wanted to know what the surprise was.

Liam:"hello we're One direction and we'll be singing for your today" they started singing 'use somebody' then people started listening they stopped their game of bowling and started listening to the five mesmorising lads bess started to feel better when they same the song Stand up she stopped feeling sorry and annoyed and started smiling when she noticed harry staring at her. Them when they finished Niall took the mic and said:"hey there everyone we're done here but went friend Harry here wants to sing a song with this young lady over here" he pointed at bess and she sat there shocked she looked at Kim and mouthed 'thank you' she got up when she noticed all eyes on her she got on stage and took the mic from Niall she whispered to Harry:''what are we going to sing?" harry nodded and the band started playing Bess knew this song like the back of her hand it was her favorite song 'If You're Not The One' Harry started the song and she joined in she was happy in the end she always wanted to perform in front of an audience when they finished the song Bess:"thank you all for being here have a great night" she looked at Harry and hugged him she said:"thank you so much" he hugged her back and said:"anything to see you smile"