Forgiveness?

Bess got up and walked towards the figure and when she was close to him she said:"why did you stay?" 

Figure:"i cant leave you like this" 

Bess:"that's sweet but as you know nobody wants me" 

Figure:"that's not true Bess and you know it just because one guy abused you that doesn't mean the others will not all guys are the same" 

Bess:"i'm just tired of this tired of being abandoned" 

Figure:"i know it hurts having your family leave you behind , your little brother dying and Rory leaving you and now Harry left you because of Trevor" 

Bess:"i get it i've been abandoned alot" 

Figure:"ever thought how Kim feels now?" 

Bess looked at him and said:"i-i-i'm abandoning her" 

Figure:"people hurt you and i'm not saying nobody's going to hurt you in the future ofcourse people are going to hurt you its life you just have to be strong enough to move on and act untouched" 

Bess gave him a little smile and said:"when are we going back to London?" 

Figure:"in a couple of days" 

Bess:"May i ask who are you?" 

Figure:"aw you don't know me?" 

Bess:"you're Niall right?" 

Niall:"hahaha you're pretty smart" 

Bess:"no not really you're the only guy i know with an Irish accent" 

Niall:"if you knew it was me then why did you ask?" 

Bess:"because if i was wrong it would've been very awkward" 

Niall:"you know another Irish family?" 

Bess:"well yea but they moved back to Ireland a couple of hears ago" 

Niall:"oh Bess how do you know max?" 

Bess:"he was my best friend as well as felix's. Felix used to beg us both to sing to him he loved Max but max had to move to new york so he left us" she let out a small laugh at the sound of that memory 

Niall:"well are you coming? Max agreed to come home with us are you coming?" 

Bess:"i guess so.." 

Niall:"well come with me?" he extended his hand towards Bess and she held it he led her out of the dark park and onto the sidewalk he removed unheld her hand and put his hands into his jean pockets.

Bess:"where to now?"

Niall:"follow me" he walked infront of her and she walked behind him. Niall suddenly stopped in his tracks and said:"Bess was it Harry that hurt you?"

Bess:"no it was not Harry it was Trevor"

Niall:"what else did her do?" Bess hesitated to answer but she simply pulled up her shirt to show the bruise on her stomach and cuts on her sides. Niall's eyes widened as she covered she stomach once again. They walked for half an hour and Bess Noticed that it was about to rain when she stopped looking at the sky she looked infront of her and noticed that Niall wasn't there anymore. In a matter of minutes it started to pour Bess simply sighed and kept walking until she noticed she lost one of her flats. She whispered:"can this get any worse?" as those words escaped her mouth someone grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall.

Bess:"who are you?"

The man looked at her and said:"you know who i am" he took off his hat and revealed his face to Bess. She stood there shocked and pressed up against the wall the man in front of her was... her father.

Bess:"why did you come back? don't you have mom?"

He simply said:"well for starters your mom and i divorced  since you're an ignorant brat you couldn't have known that"

Bess:"but why are you here?"

He slapped her and said:"you're an ignorant and curious brat why do you care?"

Bess:"because you're holding me against a wall against my will"

He pulled her back and pushed her again the wall harder this time and said:"listen here you ignorant little brat you made life a living hell for us and i wo-"

bess:"how did i make life hell for you? did i beat you whenever you did something wrong?"

He looked at her and said through gritted teeth:"what have i told you about interrupting me?" he punched her stomach and she coughed and groaned in pain he lifted up her shirt and took a few steps back.

He fell onto his knees and Bess fell to the ground holding her stomach. He said:"i'm s-s-so s-s-sorry i shouldn't have done that i-i-i'll just go i-i-i-i'm so sorry" He got up and started running Bess stayed there for a while until she grew tired of just sitting there she walked to Harry's house and pushed the door wide open she walked in and heard a few shouts and whispering coming from the living room. She walked in and everyone stared at her Kim's mouth was open as if she was about to say er sorry yell something to Niall. 

Kim looked at her and tears filled her eyes she said:"Bess where have you been? were you running away again we're sorry for adding so much what's the word.."

Liam:"pressure on you"

Kim:"that's it"

Bess put up her hand and opened her mouth as if wanting to say something but she fell on her knees her legs couldn't hold her anymore when she sat on the floor she said:"its not your fault i was just lost it took me some time to remember where the house was"

Cassie:"um Bess your face is bruised.."

George:"what really happened Bess?"

Louis:"enough secrets"

Maria:"we're like your family Bess come on we won't do anything"

Zayn:"Bess? please"

Bess sighed and said:"I saw my dad he pushed me against the wall.." she told them the rest of the story and they asked so many questions until harry went up and said:"guys its enough she's had a rough day"

Bess:"no i'm fine i can tell them as much as they want"

harry:"is that so?"

Bess:"yes"

harry:"okay then Bess answer this what's this big secret that made you and Kim come to my door a few weeks ago" 

Bess fell silent she looked at Kim and Kim had nothing to say. Bess simply said:"that is something i cannot tell you Harold"

Harry looked at her and said:"we're going to do this again?"

Bess:"you led us back to it"

Harry was starting to grow angry he said:"well i feel uncomfortable with you in my house"

Kim looked at Harry and Bess looked like she was taken back. She nodded and got up Harry grabbed her hand and said:"Bess i-i-i am sorry i d-d-didn't mean it i know you hate me for asking that but its just that i still have feelings for you"

Bess fought the tears away and looked him straight in the eyes and said:"if i forgive you i won't trust you if i don't forgive you i still won't trust you so which would you rather have Harry?"

Harry:"your forgivness Bess you mean a lot to me"

Bess: sighed and put her hand on Harry's shoulder and said:"Harry we gave it a shot and you ended it for reasons i might not know what i know is that i loved you and you threw it away" Bess removed her hand from his shoulder and walked out.