Another Secret?

When she walked into her room she saw the girls sitting on the bed waiting for Bess. Bess closed the door and sat on the floor. George:"you called us up here so we could stare at your pretty face?"

Bess:"no i called you here because well there's something i need to tell you" so the girls started talking about it they asked so many questions that Bess had to avoid answering a few of them.

Kim:"but bess why?"

Bess:"I have to its not like i have a choice"

Cassie:"That's where you're wrong Bess you have a choice for everything nobody can force you into doing something you don't  want to.."

Bess:"so i don't have to do it right?"

George:"you don't have to Bess! its your life your choice"

Bess:"i don't know how i'll tell harry about it"

Kim:"what made you remember"

Bess:"he um texted me.."

Kim:"HE DID WHAT!?"

Bess:"here look" she took out her phone and showed Kim , George and Cassie the text. They stared at her with wide eyes she tried to fake a smile but the tears came rolling down her face instead. Kim got off the bed and hugged her. she whispered:"Bess don't do it tell him you disagree you were young he loved you when you made that promise he didn't leave you"

Bess:"i-i'll try" kim broke away and Bess wiped away the tears.

George:"ha i remember the day the three of us said someday we'll marry him we really didn't know any better did we?"

Bess:"i guess not"

Cassie:"Bess you know we're here for you we'll help you through this" Cassie hugged Bess 

Bess:"i just don't know what to tell him"

Kim:"in person or by the text?"

Bess:"i dont know..:

George:"oh geez guys forget about it now! we're in the middle of summer i say we go to bed now and enjoy our stay here we only got two more weeks people! i want to enjoy these two weeks now off to bed!" Cassie and Kim laughed at george's outburst.

Cassie:"night girls" with that George and Cassie walked to their room. Kim and Bess changed into their pjs and went to bed.

Kim:"night Bess"

Bess:"night kimmy" Bess tossed and turned her dreams were disturbing images and conversations but there was one that bothered her the most.

Bess found herself at a park infront of her was a strange figure on the bench to her left was Harry. 

Harry was talking to a lady. Bess looked infront of her and found herself face to face with HIM 

Bess:"what brought you back here?"

Him:"i came back for you Bess" Harry stopped talking to the lady and was now staring at Bess she couldn't help but feel like he could here the conversation.

Bess:"you shouldn't have came back"

Him:"don't tell me you forgot everything we've been through Bess"

Bess:"i didn't but i ju-"

Him:"save it you're mine you always were and you always will be Bess i love you i never stopped loving you"

Bess woke up she looked at her clock and it was only 3 am she walked downstairs and got a glass of water she walked into the living room she stopped in her tracks. She felt weary she felt weak her hand was shaking her eyes closed and she dropped her glass and fell on the floor. Harry and Louis shot out of bed Harry ran towards the door and into the kitchen. He saw Bess on the floor shivering she had a few scratches from the broken glass on the floor he picked her up and put her on the couch he walked over to the broken glass he picked up the pieces and tossed them in the trash. Then he grabbed a towel and wiped the water from the floor. Louis made his way to Bess he put his hand on her head.

Louis:"her temperature is rising"

Harry:"is it something serious?"

Louis:"she most probably fainted because she was weary"

Harry:"i hope she's alright" 

Louis:"get me warm water and a towel" Harry walked into the kitchen got a bowl filled it with warm water he grabbed a towel from the cabinet and grabbed the bowl and walked over to louis. 

harry:"here you go Louis" he handed them to Louis and Louis dipped the towel into the water and put it on her forhead. 

Bess woke up after an hour rubbing her head she sat up and said:"what happened?" 

Harry:"you couldn't sleep came down to drink water got weary and week and fainted i'm guessing"

Bess:"i think that's what happened"

Louis:"you're developing a fever Bess"

Bess:"i'm sure its nothing what time is it?" 

Harry:"four in the morning"

Bess:"oh sorry for waking you guys up"

Louis:"its alright we'll go to bed now try to relax here if you need anything just call alright?"

Bess:"i'm fine don't worry about me go to bed you two" Harry nodded and walked to his room with Louis right behind him. She took the remote control and turned on the tv flipping the channels she opened mtv and layed there listening to whatever came on. Niall couldn't sleep he was hungry he walked to the kitchen made himself a couple of sandwhiches when he was about to take a bite of one he heard music coming from the living room he took his plate and walked in to see Bess quietly singing to the song playing on tv. 

Niall:"why hello there"

Bess:"hello Niall" she smiled and he smiled back.

Niall:"why are you up?"

Bess:"can't sleep what about you?"

Niall looked at his plate then at Bess and said:"i think you can tell"

Bess laughed and said:"that's the Niall i know and love" 

Niall:"how are you feeling? you look pale"

Bess:"i'm fine this is my favourite song"

Niall:"taylor swift?"

Bess:"yeah she's one of my idols"

Niall:"what's the song called?"

Bess:"Nevermind"

Niall:"what's is it called Bess!?"

Bess:"i just told you! its called nevermind"

Niall:"oh well that was my bad"

the two of them laughed when they stopped Bess started singing along while Niall sat there smiling and eating his sandwiches. When the song was over Niall said:"so you're coming to our gig tomorrow right?"

Bess:"i'd rather be there than stuck here" 

Niall:"great are you going to do a duet?"

Bess:"maybe but i'm not sure with who Harry is the one that decides with who"

Niall:"why Harry?"

Bess:"he wants me to do a duet with him and the other boys"

Niall:"that makes sense but Bess i can't help but feel there's something wrong"

Bess:"what do you mean?"

NIall:"i mean i think you're hiding something that you need to tell us"

'yes there is something i need to tell you all but i just don't know how you'll take it' is what she wanted to say but instead she said:"naa there's nothing i'm alright"

Niall:"don't forget Bess we're your friends we're here for you" he smiled and she smiled back "i'm going to go back to bed you better get some rest too"

Bess:"i know i know goodnight Niall"

Niall:"good night Bess" he got up took his plate and went back to his room.

Bess whispered to herself:'i need to tell them soon before they find out from him...'