Chapter 2 - I was wrong

I was wrong, so very wrong, these girls have been noisy since they arrived and all I can say is; I miss my peace and quiet. Now I know why people hate having neighbors.

"YUJIN STOP RUNNING AROUND AND HELP US CLEAN!"

"UNNIE! YENA-UNNIE IS SLEEPING AGAIN!"

"YAH YOU SNITCH! I WAS NOT"

Praise the creator the other dorm seems to be the calmer half, I don't know what I would do if both of them were this noisy.

"YAH SAKU-CHAN STOP PLAYING YOUR GAMES AND HELP US CLEAN!"

"BUT JJAEYEON!"

"HITOMI LEAVE WONYOUNG ALONE"

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME, DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN BOSS ME AROUND OLD LADY!"

I was wrong again, so very wrong, the other dorm is just as worse but they're noisy in JAPANESE?! What in the actual hell, just who are these girls.

Is there a polite way of telling them to shut-up? Wait, they're friends with gyul-unnie right? I should call her and ask her to tell them to lower their noise.

"Hello?" Unnie sounds tired, she probably had practice the entire day. I should send her some food to make sure she's healthy.

*Meanwhile Inside Fromis_9's dorm, the members just finished an intense pillow fight to the death*

"Unnie!"

"Eh? What do you need?" Scratch that I ain't sending her anything!

"Wah is that the way to greet your favorite cousin? I'm hurt!"

"You never call me unless you need something, so spill it." Huh, she's right I should really be a better cousin kekeke.

"Fine, you were in that program right? The one that I.O.I came from?"

"You mean Produce48? Yeah I was, why?"

"Well you see, how do I say this, can you call the ones who won, izwon, eye-zone, eyez-something, and tell them to SHUT UP!"

"Woah, what did they ever do to you?"

"They're my neighbors, and they're so freaking loud! I just wanna sleep damnit." This unnie really had the audacity to laugh at me, can't she feel my pain?

"HAHAHAHAHA, Fine I'll call Eunbi-unnie -their leader- and tell her to keep the noise down." Scratch that again, I'm sending her a basket of tangerines.

"THANK YOU GYUL-UNNIE! YOU'RE THE BEST!"

"You owe me though!"

"Yeah yeah, I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I love you, byeee" I hope Gyul-unnie manages to convince them to keep the noise down, I really want to sleep.

*Meanwhile in apartment 205*

"UNNIE THE PHONE IS RINGING!" Ahn Yujin, the tallest member in apartment 205 called out to their beloved leader.

"Who is it?" Eunbi asked while walking towards the ringing phone

"Gyuri-unnie..." Did Yujin read that right? Gyuri-unnie was calling them?

"Gyuri? Why would she be calling at this time?"

"Maybe she misses us, you never know unnie."

Eunbi had no idea on why Gyuri would be calling them, especially since they saw each other at the company the other day.

"HEY GUYS! GYURI-UNNIE IS CALLING US!" aish this Ahn Yujin, did she really have to yell so loud.

"GYURI-UNNIE!!!" A herd of 4 girls suddenly came running in waiting to talk to one of their treasured unnies.

"Shhhh, keep it down, I'll answer the phone now."

"Hello? Eunbi-unnie?"

"Yes, did you need something Gyuri? It's a little late to be calling us."

"Unnie I missed you!" shouted an overly (rarely) excited radish fairy

"HAHAHAHA, I missed you too Chaewon."

"How about me unnie?!" Minjoo

"She probably missed me more" Yujin

"We all know she missed me the most" Yena

*munch munch munch* Hyewon eating snacks, of course

"Hey, I missed all of you equally okay, no more fighting"

"Ne unnie" Sometimes these kids are seriously adorable

"Anyways, the reason I called is because, your neighbor wanted me to tell you to, and I quote, "SHUT UP!", so if you guys could just keep the noise down."

"Eh, our neighbor said that? How rude." The giant puppy is sulking once again

"Yah, Yujin we have been screaming since we got here." Chaewon

"She just wants you all to lower the volume a little."

"Wait, Gyuri-unnie, how do you know Diyeon? And why didn't she just knock and tell us to quiet down herself?" Minjoo wondered how Diyeon knows Gyuri-unnie especially since she didn't recognize her earlier when they were in the elevator, that means she doesn't keep up much with the entertainment world.

"You know Diyeon?" Gyuri was a little confused, her cousin never mentioned anything about knowing Minjoo, she didn't even watch the show, some cousin.

"Wait, who on earth is Diyeon?" Yujin asked the question everyone was thinking.

"My cousin-" "Our neighbor-" Gyuri and Minjoo said at the same time.

"Eh?! Diyeon is your cousin unnie?" Minjoo did not see that coming, although now that she know she can kinda see the resemblance.

"Yeah, our fathers are siblings, but how do you know Diyeon? Didn't you just move in today?"

"We would also like to know, how did you meet our neighbor already?" Eunbi was really confused right now.

"When you all went to the convenience store and told me to throw the trash, by myself!" guess Minjoo still wasn't over them leaving her here alone while they buy food.

"WE SAID WE WERE SORRY!" Yena

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" Yujin

"BLAME EUNBI-UNNIE!" Chaewon

"Yah, keep your voices down, and it was Hyewon's fault." Eunbi

"Guilty" Hyewon replied while munching on her 3rd bag of chips, aish this girl

"Now I know why Diyeon called me, y'all are noisier than my members, and I have a Jiwon!" Gyuri did not want to think about IZ*One and fromis_9 living under the same roof, it would be a complete disaster.

"Anyways, while I was going back up to the dorm, I bumped into Diyeon in the elevator, turns out she was our neighbor, and she also studies at SOPA!" Minjoo suddenly realized she can go to school with someone now!

"Wow, the world is really small, anyways I have to go now. Just make sure to keep your noise down, and if you could inform the other dorm?"

"I'll take care of it Gyuri, I'll also apologize to your cousin." Eunbi felt bad that their new neighbor has a horrible first impression of them.

"Thanks unnie, bye girls! See you when I see you!"

"Bye unnie!" the girls chorused back

"So step 1: tell the other dorm to keep quiet, step 2: apologize to our new neighbor." Eunbi felt kinda bad, they were being inconsiderate neighbors and it's only been a day.

"How do we do that Eunbi-unnie?" asked Minjoo, she didn't want her new friend to be mad at her

"I have no clue, any suggestions?"