"Hey! I'm not a kid!"

'You don't have a pair of headphones yet, you're still technically a kid.'

"I'm getting them next year, Phoebe!"

But the woman just pat his head.

"Where are you off to, by the way, Mister?" Prochorus asked, still clearly annoyed from the woman petting him like he's a dog.

'I'm off to a friend's house.'

"Niiiice! Well, it was nice meeting you, Mister Blixer! I hope we see each other again!" Prochorus chirped as he skipped down the street, Phoebe just rolling her eyes and following him after saying her goodbye to Blixer herself. As he hopped down the street to Tetra's house, he started feeling strange. He had a feeling he met the woman before, but not the boy. Yet strangely, he seems so familiar. That beaming smile, his childish disposition, and the way he referred to everyone as "Mister" or "Miss"... He knew he hadn't met him before, but he reminded him of someone. Someone whose name he didn't know. But oh well. Eventually, Blixer turned a corner onto a street he knew where the four siblings lived. Apparently the four of them got an extremely handsome reward for saving the world, which they spent buying a house for the four to live in. They acted more like a bunch of BFFs rather than a bunch of siblings. There at the end of the street was a large, multi storied, state-of-the-art house big enough for the Quartet to live in. It was completely over Blixer's head how they could not only afford this house, but also have a large amount left over. They were smart enough to get proper jobs, however.

Blixer knocked on the door. Quin answered with a warm welcome. He stepped in smiling.

Strong language up ahead folks.

Meanwhile, a group of teenagers walked down the street. Usually they would sneer and intimidate anyone who walked past, but in this particular point in time, they just quietly talked to themselves, whispering about the events that happened prior. Every time they mentioned the words "Corrupted Scum" they would sneer more, like it disgusted them to even say the words. Eventually, a man, older and much larger, approached. His chestnut hair was swept back and he wore a confident smirk. His headphone design was a black rose. Austin.

"Why the long faces?" Austin looked down at the group of children with the eyes that belonged to an eagle or maybe a shady loanshark. Though, they were hidden behind a pair of sunglasses that obscured his eyes from the rest of the world. "C'mon, you're usually more lively than this."

They looked at each other before back at the large man and smiling. If they needed anything, all they'd do would be to pay Austin a fair amount and he'll get it done. He recently joined a gang, after all. Blackmailing? He's got connections. Gathering information? Ryleigh's his go-to. Beating someone up? His favourite.

"We saw this dude just then." One of them perked up. "You know how the Corrupted all had pink hair and pink skin?"

'Yeah? Of course I do.' Austin tensed up. He got a bad feeling whenever the Corrupted were bought up. Did it have to do with the fact that he was corrupted himself? Did one of them do something to him while he was corrupted that he didn't remember? That might explain the broken arm he had when he was purified.

"He had pink hair and pink skin too. We saw a real life corrupted walking down the street - and get this, the guy only has one eye and one leg! He looked so weird, he was such a freak! And like, when we passed him he looked at us and looked like was gonna skin us alive and he even chased us. We thought we were gonna die for sure. Here, we got a picture of him!" One of them pulled out a phone and showed Austin a picture of the dude. Pink hair, wearing a hat, extremely tall, hopping along on crutches.