"Jesus Christ Prochorus, are you alright?" The woman brushed past Blixer and immediately towards the teenager who got punched, who was apparently named Prochorus. He just laughed while nursing a bright red cheek. Her pet snake slithered back to its master, and she helped it back onto her shoulder.

'I'm fine, I'm fine, Phoebe!' He smiled. 'Stein doesn't even punch that hard anyways.'

"They're in that gang, aren't they? The one Austin's in?"

'Yup, they are.' Prochorus stood back up, and then his attention went to the pink-haired man he tried to protect.

A/N: In case you're horrible with names and forgot who they were - These two are Lycanthropy and Barracuda, just purified.

'Hey, Mister, you're wet, here.' He reached into his bag and pulled out a towel. 'We were on our way to the beach anyways, you can use that.'

"Thanks." Blixer muttered, lowering his crutches and taking his hat off, drying his hair. When he realised that he had just revealed his devil horns, it was already too late, and the two, Phoebe and Prochorus, widened their eyes. He swore under his breath. Now they were gonna run away from him.

But instead. Phoebe just admired them with a look of awe on her face while Prochorus's eyes widened and he smiled from ear-to-ear. 

"Are those real horns or are you a cosplayer?"

'They're... real...?' He wasn't expecting this. He wasn't expecting such a... fanboyish... response. To test his integrity, the two of them started to feel his horns, and he flinched when they pulled them. It was real and felt no different than ivory.

"Oh that's awesome!!! Hell, Mister, you look amazing! You look so cool! Are you a biker?"

'No.' 

"But you look so cool!" He was practically face-to-face with Blixer right now, and as much as he liked the positive attention, this guy was too close for comfort. Hell, this guy was even shorter than (Y/N) who was only up to his armpits, the fact that he was face-to-face with Blixer was really saying something. His smile was so wide it was almost inhuman. "Ooh, what about a gangster? Are you a gangster? Was that why they were yelling at you? How about a rock star?"
"Prochorus, if he was in a gang you shouldn't be talking to him, y'know-"

'I assure you I am not in a gang, kid.' Blixer was amused. 'I may have one eye, I may have one leg, but I am not in a gang.'

"Speaking of which, how did you lose them?"

'...I don't know.'

"YOU HAVE AMNESIA? DUDE THAT'S AWESOME-"

'Prochorus, Leave the guy alone' Phoebe chucked to herself. 'Amnesia's not even that awesome.'

"Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, My name is Prochorus, and this is Phoebe, a friend of mine, and of course, Equil the snake! What's yours?"

'Blixer.'

Before Prochorus began another round of relentless fanboying, Phoebe pried him away and interrupted him.

"Sorry about him, he can sometimes get a little hyperactive. Trust me when I say that he's not usually like this." Phoebe smiled. Blixer nodded back. The snake around her shoulders seemed to curiously sniff Blixer, getting a little bit too close. It seemed to recognise him. Phoebe picked up on this, and her eyebrow raised.

"Hey... Have we met before?"

'I have amnesia, so if we did, I wouldn't have any idea who you are. But I'll give you this. You seem familiar, the kid doesn't.'