Part 2

I knew I needed to get sleep before I had to leave, but I could not bring myself to fall asleep. Too many questions and fears swirled through my head. Who was the person who answered the phone? Why did I feel so drawn to this job? Who was the person who delivered the mail? I got up and opened my closet and pulled out a box. Even though dark memories haunted me of that company, I still felt drawn to it.

         I pulled out some old newspapers from the box. Most of them were about restaurants closing or the disappearance of children. "Nyx Nightingale's Party House" I muttered out loud while looking through the papers. I found and pulled out stack papers. Out of all of Fazbear Entertainment's locations, this one broke records. The first paper recorded seven missing kids. The next ten kids went missing in one day. One of the papers talked about a robot being deactivated due to a malfunction killing a child. Another talked about a security animatronic that was being tested, that never got implemented because of glitches. Some more papers recorded another group of four kids missing. One of the worst of the papers, two people died in a car crash in front of The Party House. The cause of the crash was unknown. Some person said they saw an animatronic act up and leave the location, then come back inside, damaged. This supposedly happened the same time as the crash. The owner claimed that it happened outside the walls, and Fazbear Entertainment was not connected to it in any way. I remember getting the phone call, at least the owner called and gave his condolences, but it didn't feel real at the time. It still does not feel real. The last talked about five more kids missing. This location had always bothered me, though I would not have dared to venture those halls. How could as the papers exactly counted, thirty-one kids and people disappear or get killed and no one do something about it?

         I sighed and took the papers to the kitchen and placed them on the table. There just had to be something, and while every part of me told me that going there would end badly, another part felt drawn there. I needed to go there and see it with my own eyes again. It has been years since I had last been to The Party House. I went there every year until I was twelve. That's the same time that the nightmares were getting worse. Seeing the bear perform on stage... It was to difficult. As my thoughts drifted, my eyelids grew heavy. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep in a chair, with my head resting on the paper filled table.

         I heard ringing sounds in the distance. As I slowly woke up I realized what that sound was. It was my alarm going off telling me to leave. I raced around, scrambling to get everything together. I could not be late for this. I grabbed what I needed, including a cup of coffee, and headed out the door.