"F/N?" Should I tell him ? Or not ? But what if he really is the prince of darkness.

"Hellooo F/N??" Coming back to reality I see Meliodas up close to my face. I felt the heat rising to my face, smirking he pulls my face closer.

Smooch

He kissed my forehead

"Why not go and torture Hawk ? I know you always do that." Chuckling he lays down on my lap and closes his eyes. I brush my fingers through his hair and stare at him.

How can someone so cute be so evil ?
I won't believe he is evil until I see it
Maybe next time I'll tell him

———

"'Morning" I say yawning as I shuffle to the kitchen.

"Morning F/N ! Later today we gotta pick up Elizabeth." Nodding my head I sit on the stool waiting for breakfast.

"Here you go, Eggs and pancakes!" Smiling at him I take bite of the delicious food.

Soo gooddd !! You can taste all the flavors
So yummmyyy
Yup he definitely can't be the prince of darkness ! This is too heavenly

Enjoying each bite that was taken I slowly become full.

"I can eat your food all day Meliodas ! It's so good !!" I say while patting my stomach.

I'll be eating more of it once I tell him

"It's so nice out , maybe we can go for a swim at the lake." Meliodas spoke while cleaning the dishes.

"That's actually not a bad idea. I like it !" Smiling I stand up from the stool and make my way to the bathroom to get ready for the rest of the day.

-

"Hmm maybe this one ? Nah to pink.." ( sorry if your favorite color is pink ) shuffling through my drawer I try to find a bathing suit I liked.  "Ahh, this one will do." I pulled out my F/C swim suit, it was very simple but nonetheless my favorite. Putting on the swim suit I throw over a white summer dress and some sandals.

Also grabbing one for Elizabeth I make my way downstairs , to hurry and pick her up.

"Let's hurry so we can get Elizabeth ! I wanna go swim." I shout while opening the door.

"Already waiting" Turning my head I see Meliodas smiling at me while on top of the horse. Climbing on , I sit behind him while we make our way to town.

"While we're there we should get some stuff for a picnic !" I started to daydream of the food that would be made.

"Good idea. You can go pick up Elizabeth and I'll go get the food." Nodding my head I hop off the horse and make my way to where Elizabeth was.

"Remember get sandwiches and a basket!" I shout to him as he walks away. All he does is nod in response. "He definitely isn't evil." I whisper to myself.

Knocking on the door to where Elizabeth's was sleeping over at, a male opens the door. Like always she had a different male every other week.

"F/n" he speaks.

"Tony." I reply back.

"Akita she's here to pick up Elizabeth!" He shouts while walking out the door.

"Good morning F/N!" Akita says while Smiling. Greasing her back I make my way inside.

"Mommy !" Feeling something hug my legs, I look down to see Elizabeth.