19. Family

So yea sorry for not updating I just finished my case with the identity fraud and stuff....
F/n- fake name

Y/N POV

Waking up I felt something wrapped around me... meliodas. Memories from yesterday start to flood back into my brain and I began to start blushing mad.

Last night...

Although so much has been happening lately , I've never expected this to happen. Both him and me, it was weird. The guy I found almost dead in the middle of the forest was sleeping right next to me, with nothing on.

I can't believe I did that of all people, me.

Sitting up , I hold the blanket up to my bare body. Taking a deep breath I look back to see Meliodas still sleeping , with small snores.

I look around the room to see things everywhere, one of my shoes were by the door, the other I had no clue where it was. Taking another deep breath I start to make my way out of the bed straight to the bathroom.

I quickly wash up and throw on some fresh comfy clothes, I had to pick up Elizabeth, she had slept over by her old parents. I make my way downstairs, and as I do so I find my other shoe. Man so many items were on the floor. Quickly picking up everything and placing them back. I make sure everything was neat.
Walking out the door I make my way to my trusted stead.

"Come on boy we gotta go get Elizabeth." When I said this he neighed and seemed more excited. He loved to play with her, especially when she would pet him.

Slowly making my way , I make sure to enjoy the scenery. But then the events from last time come creeping back into my mind, making my blush rise to my cheeks.

I still can't believe we did that- I mean I'm an angel for crying out loud. Oh crap what did I do ??

I'll just ask for forgiveness 🤷‍♀️

Making my way into the town I can see some of the people opening up their shops and ready to start a new day. Today seemed like a good day. Now if only I can figure out how to stop this war, with as little of harm as possible.

"F/n!!!!" I see a small Silver haired Elizabeth run up to me, waiting for me to dismount the horse.

"Elizabeth ! You're up early" I chuckle at her, she was dancing around the horse giggling.

"That's cause you were coming to pick me up today ! So I had to be prepared." She stopped in front of me and gave me a bright smile. I could see the earring I gave her twinkle when the light bounced on it.

"Well was there anything you wanted to do before we went back home?" She stood there for a minute thinking before shaking her head no. Lifting her onto the horse I get on and we start our short journey home.

"How about we make some breakfast once we get home then we can wander the forest and see if we can find anything?" She clamped her hands to together and shock her head yes.

"Oh please !!! I wanna see a bunny , there so soft and cute" she began to day dream as though she was petting one herself at the moment. Laughing I pat her head, so innocent.

"Oh! And I can show you what berries to eat and what not to eat. I want you to have at least some knowledge in case you ever get lost in these forest. But if that ever happens I want you to just scream my name! You got that?" I look down to Elizabeth to see her looking back up to me.

"Okay F/N!" She smiled at me and let out a soft giggle.

-

"What should we make for breakfast? Your choice!" I twirl around to see Elizabeth standing on a chair thinking.