025. Never Have I Ever

Start from the beginning

Tony shook his head. "Just the normal rules for the game." Steve, Thor and Bucky continued to look confused by the game. Surprisingly to Gemini, Vision wasn't completely lost, then she realised he was built from an A.I and a freaky robot's image. "Anyone care to explain the game to these three degenerates?" Gemini laughed at his remark.

"Basically." Antoinette began. "The game is: we go around the room and say something that you've never done and if someone else has done it, they drink." The three nodded.

"So, for example." Nate continued. "If I said, Never Have I Ever, been to war. Everyone who has been to war would drink. So that would be All of you and Theo. Gemini, our Toni, Taury and me haven't so we wouldn't drink." 

Steve nodded. "I think we understand it." Tony smiled widely before pouring everyone a drink.

"Let's get started, then. Taury you're starting." He pointed to the girl.

"Okay then, Never have I ever gotten drunk and woken up in an odd place." Gemini looked towards Theo before nodding. They both took a drink along with Tony, Clint, Nate and Toni. Joe laughed at Gemini's reaction as her face went crimson.

"I hate you for that." She replied.

"You will never live that down. But, at least you didn't get into Theo's incident." Gemini shrugged, realising hers wasn't that bad. 

"Wait, Gem...Was this the time you woke up in a Target car park?" Tony asked her. She nodded, looking down, her face now bright red.

"Moving on, Nate, go." Taury said.

Nate sighed. "Never have I ever, broken something of great value to another." Again Gemini drank along with many others, Bruce then raised a hand.

"Do we only take one sip even if we've done it more than once?" He asked worriedly. Gemini shook her head.

"Only one, otherwise I would be joining you on multiple." Many turned to her.

"What have you broken?" Pietro asked.

"Theo's GameBoy."

"You bitch, I knew it was you!" Theo went for her quickly before being pushed back down.

"Anyway...um...Nat go." Nat looked up from her fingernails before sighing.

"Never have I ever nearly killed someone." Gemini immediately drank along with her siblings, Theo, Taury, Joe and many others of the group including Nat. She smirked. "I just wanted to see how many would drink. Gem go." 

Gemini looked around before replying. "Never have I ever, hit someone with a bat." Taury glared at the woman before taking a drink. "Revenge bitch." Theo also drank.

The Avengers all turned to the siblings. "Why?" Tony asked them.

Taury raised her hand slightly. "I hit my cousin in the ribs when we were playing baseball." 

Theo then copied Taury's action. "And I hit Taury in the leg to get her back for tackling me whist we played football. Gemini'll tell, she was there." They all turned to the woman who smiled.

"It's true." Gemini looked around the room. "Steve go."

"Oh, okay...um...Never have I ever broken a bone." Gemini laughed before taking a sip. Steve looked at her in amusement. "I think we can all say that Gemini has done the most things so far. What bone did you break?" 

It was her siblings' turn to laugh. "Which one?" Toni asked. Steve looked confused.

"I broke my left arm at six then again at thirteen and sixteen, my right leg at nine then the same at thirteen and sixteen. I broke my nose when I was eight. broken three of my fingers when I was fifteen.I've broken six ribs over my life. Finally I broke my foot when I was nineteen." Many eyes widened in shock.

"How?" Bucky asked.

Gemini smirked. "My arm when I was six was from falling from a tree. The other two I'd rather not say, the same with the leg and some of the ribs. When I was nine though, I broke my leg getting it tangled in a rope that was connected to our tree in our garden. I broke my nose playing soccer after getting kicked in the face by the ball. Two of my ribs were broken when I fell out of the tree. I broke my fingers accidentally slamming them into a car door. Finally, my foot: I dropped a crate of whisky bottles on my foot in The Raven."

Bucky blinked a few times. "Jesus." He muttered.

"Many near death experiences too, I bet." Gemini nodded at Pietro's assumption making his eyes go wide. "I wasn't serious."

"I am." She replied before looking down at her watch. "How long are we going to do this for?" She asked Tony. He held the bottle up in his hand. Gemini shook her head vigorously. "No way. I'm not playing this game until the bottles empty." Tony nodded. "You're insane."

Tony shrugged. "Maybe. Carrying on, Steven, pick someone who hasn't already said one." 

Gemini face palmed. Oh, Lordy.

|/\|/\|/\|

After multiple hours of Never Have I Ever, the questions got worse and worse, up to the point where Gemini was going to throw the bottle at Tony's head. She had drank for the majority of the statements said, having the most 'interesting life' according to Thor and Pietro.

The last one came around, this time it was Sam who was saying. "Okay, I'm gonna take a dark turn. Never have I ever self-harmed." Gemini glanced to her brother who sighed before nodding, the three siblings drank along with the three friends. Many eyes widened, including Tony, Nat and Clint. They never knew that about them.

Gemini glanced to Bucky, he was staring at her, sadness laced in his eyes. She slammed the glass on the table in front of her before standing up. "I'm done here. Game's over." She informed before whistling for Dixon. She didn't turn back after this.

|/\|/\|/\|

Gemini lay in bed that night, unable to sleep for the time being. The noise outside her room was bugging her brain into staying awake. Dixon lay by her side, head resting just under her left arm. She stroked his fur mindlessly as she stared off to the ceiling. 

A knock on the door caused her to sit up. The person behind it opened it slightly, sticking their head through. "You alright?" Joe asked as he opened the door wider. She could only shrug as a response. "I get that." 

Joe stepped into the room fully, looking around in amazement at how much work Tony had put in for the girl to feel welcome. He sat beside her and sighed, leaning his chin on his palm. "That took a very dark turn at the end."

Gemini nodded. "I didn't expect him to say that when he meant dark. I thought he would've said killed somebody." Gemini looked down. "Either way I was drinking."

Joe shook his head. "Don't do that to yourself, Gem." Gemini sighed before running a hand through her curls. Joe stood up kissing her head. "I was just seeing if you were alright, I've got the case the day after next so I best get ready for it. Wish me luck Gem. Love you Zodiac."

She smiled. "You don't need luck. You'll smash it. Becky's gonna have a home soon. And I love you too Josephine." He narrowed his eyes jokingly before leaving her, closing the door behind him. 

Gemini lay down again, Dixon snuggled himself into her side before she felt her eyes slowly grow heavier and heavier until they finally shut, sending her off into a sleep.

-----♔-----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

I really just wanted to write a big ass chapter about the Avengers playing Never Have I Ever.

Also, how adventurous Gemini is

I apologise for the depressing turn and if it offended anyone.

The next chapter will be out soon

Kayla Lou xxx