。・゚゚・ 9 ・゚゚・。

A/N: And this is chapter 9, it's short because it's one of the dreams. To avoid confusion this would be way easier. Enjoy.

Y/N's P.O.V

*************************************
^Dream^

"I hate this plac-." I stopped and looked around me and saw my own bedroom.

"Oh."
"Oh no." I said in a different tone then first.

"C/N!" I called out.

"Miauw" I heard back. Huh sounds normal to me.
"Why is nothing bad happening this time?" I murmured. kind of freaked out. Maybe I should just be happy, like a normal person. That I don't have a nightmare.

I spun around just to check everything and if something was out of place. "Weird." I breathed out.

"Isn't at least something going to happen?" I called out.

"Y/N? Was that you?" A voice called out to me, a very familiar voice. It was coming from the living room, So I walked towards the voice.

When I entered the room, I saw Taehyung sitting on the couch watching a K-drama on the television. The moment I entered the room his head turned towards me. "Hey Y/N, you are up! Are you feeling better now?" He said to me while he paused the tv and got up to walk towards where I was standing.

I was so confused, what was he talking about? "What do you mean Taehyung? What are you even doing in my house?" I told him with confusion laced in my voice.

"Y/N don't joke around like that please, You know I don't find that funny. Don't you remember being sick? And this is my house too, of course I would be here." He told me slowly, like he was explaining something to a little kid.

"I- what?" I breathed out even more confused now at this point. He came closer and put one of his hands on my left shoulder and his other hand he placed on my right cheek. I was completely in shock, he has never done something like this before.

He brought me even closer to him which made me stop breathing, and he gave a kiss on my forehead. I wasn't going to lie, I really didn't mind it at all.

After he backed up again and looked into my eyes, he said very calmly. "Babe, are you okay? Maybe you should take another nap." Babe? Since when did he ever call me this. 

That's when it all came back to me. I am still dreaming. I was so caught up with Taehyung that I completely forgot that this was just a dream. Was this something that I actually wanted? Or longed for?

Before I could speak up and say something, My sight was beginning to blur. The last thing I saw were Taehyung's concerned eye's looking directly at me. Those beautiful brown eyes that could change color in every place.

^End of Dream^

*************************************