。・゚゚・ 17 ・゚゚・。

Y/N's POV

The next day I woke up pretty drained even though I sleeped quite a lot by looking at the clock.

Now here I am sitting next to Taehyung in the waiting room, waiting for my name to be called. I didn't want to agree to it, but with this I could show that I have nothing. It's only some hallucinations and dreams. Nothing too special.

Taehyung turned towards me and said "Would you like me to get you a drink or something? Coffee? Tea?" I thought for a moment and said. "A hot coco would be nice."

Tae stood up and said "A hot coco on it's way. Wait will you be alright here alone?" "Yes Tae, I feel okay. Don't worry. Please just get me my drink." I heard him mumble an alright and walk away.

While waiting for Tae to come back I was just replaying everything that has been going on in my brain from my dreams to my 'hallucinations'.

After three minutes Taehyung came back with a cup of hot coco and a cup of tea in his other hand. "Thank you." I said while he passed me my drink. I quickly took a small sip and enjoyed the sweet flavor in my mouth.

The next 20 minutes we sat in silence and drunk our drinks till they called out my name. Taehyung and I both got up and walked towards the door. When I got in the doctor stared at Taehyung and said. "Hello, are you a family member or partner of L/N Y/N?" Wait can he not come in with me?

Before I even had the chance to think Taehyung immediately said "Yes, I am her partner. Nice to meet you doctor." Well there was no hesitation there. While he sticked out his hand. "Very well." He said while he shook Taehyung's hand. "Dr.Choi" He nodded then he turned towards me. "Hello, L/N Y/N." He said while he sticked out his arm for me to shake. I took his hand and said "Hello doctor." I think I spoke lower then usual as I was quite embarassed by Tae's words, even though it still hit my heart. He answered that pretty quickly, I get that. Otherwise I would have to go alone in there and he knows that I would not appreciate that. But still a part of me wanted to think about it in another way.

"I am happy that you called about your condition. I have heard everything from your partner and started analyzing everything. And I came to the conclusion." The moment he said all those words I started to get scared. What would it be? Is it terrible? Could I die?

There were so many things running through my head right now. I didn't even know what to say or do. Out of the corners of my eyes I saw that Taehyung also looked quite nervous, I don't know if he felt nervous for me or the words that the doctor was about to say.

The doctor was about to open their mouth when a nurse knocked on the door. She was very pretty. Long, skinny and beautiful dark skin. "Dr.choi? Could you please come with me, it is quite important." The doctor looked at her for a second and nodded. He turned to us and said "Sorry, I will be right back."

I nodded and said. "It is alright dr.Choi, no rush." Actually I really wanted to know right know as I was on the point of exploding. The doctor got up and left the room with the nurse, leaving me and Tae in there.

The moment that the doctor shut the door, there was a silence for a minute. Untill Tae grabbed my hand and started speaking in his deep voice.

"Y/N know that whatever he says, you will be okay. I promise." He said that with a little smile and squeezed my hand. I immediately became warm from the inside. He is always there for me. In that second all the memories of him came to me.

Taehyung is always so nice to me, he always helps me with everything and I always get happy and flustered over the small things that he did. It's in these times that I consider how my feelings are towards him. Do I-

I stopped myself from thinking before he would think I was just staring at him like some creep.

I smiled and squeezed his hand back. "Thank you Taehyung. Not just for this but for always being there for me. I appreciate it a lot." I don't know where the confidence came from but I actually just said that. It's not like I confessed to him or something, why am I being so happy over something so small.

We stayed in there waiting for the doctor to come back, our hands still intertwined. Me with my head and heart all over the place and Taehyung- I have no idea.