"Anything you want, my cute baby boy."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

KOOK'S POV

I woke up with the sunlight annoyingly hitting my face. It was a quiet Sunday morning with my baby in my arm. Well, I mean babies. I still couldn't believe we were going to have a child. Thinking about it made me smile widely as I caressed Tae's hair. I started admiring his face. God, I'm so lucky to have this beautiful angel as my mate.

He fluttered his eyes open as I was admiring his angelic features. "G'morning love." I said with a smile and cooed when he rubbed his eyes with his little fists. "G'morning Koo." He replied back with a sleepy tone. "What were you doing before I woke up Kookie?" He asked.

"I was admiring my beautiful petal."

He blushed immediately at my sentence. "K-Kookie, can you carry me to the bathroom? I f-feel a little sick." He said. I quickly carried him and rushed to the bathroom. I didn't expect him to go by himself after five rounds of hot sex.

He let go of me and went to the toilet seat before he started throwing up. I rubbed his back in a caring manner as he puked out everything he ate yesterday. Tears immediately came out of his eyes as he stoped. I hushed him to calm him down. What happened probably made him scared.

"It's okay baby, you don't have to cry."

It took a few moments for him to calm down as I whispered sweet nothings to his ear. I then carried him to the sink and helped him brush him teeth.

"Thank you Kookie." Tae said after I carried him back to our room. "You're welcome baby. Now, let's get dressed and go to the dining room to eat our breakfast. How does that sound love?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled his unique boxy smile.

"That sounds wonderful Koo."

*****************************
Hello everyone! Hope you guys like this chapter. You guys can choose if it'll be only one baby or twins, the gender(s), and the names. Just comment here.

Meme Time!