"You freaked out when you saw a spider in the shower last week."

"Shush!" Daniella blushed embarrassingly before taking a seat by Rosalie and Jasper. "Everyone has their own little fears." She whispered, looking at her feet which had her familiar white slippers on, little clouds with smiley faces on them as they decorated the shoes. "And one of mine is spiders."

"You could've become Spider-Man, actually I heard in the news that they're thinking of doing a movie - you should audition, Daniella." The older sister teased and watched as Daniella huffed. However, noticing how the girl was growing embarrassed, Emmett Cullen stepped in.

"I-I think fears are what makes Daniella who she is. A strong human being with a glorious heart and an amazing personality that I wish I could have." Her blush deepened and with no words being able to escape her lips, she sent him a thankful nod. "And I want some hair like that."

"Too late. I have her." Rosalie quipped, reaching over Jasper to twirl a wet curl of Daniella's. Her touch made shivers roll down her spine, Emmett noticed this and gave Rosalie a hesitant look. "I wanna try so much, like have you ever straightened your hair before?" The mortal shook her head. "You should come to our home and we'll try so many things, well, up to your limits. We can watch movies and gossip about how Edward here is the most annoying Cullen."

Edward glared at her before rolling his eyes.

Alice squealed to this. "O-oh we can have a sleepover and we can do some many wintery things since the break is coming up soon, ya know?" Continuing, the pixie-like woman dashed to her feet to stand in front of Daniella. "We'll have a marvelous time!"

"I bet so." Daniella chuckled, feeling her shy demeanor settle as she grew with the family and she felt proud of this. She only knew them for such a short time, but they were changing her in a way she was grateful for. "So what would you all like to do? We just played in the snow and finals are comin' up tomorrow and I don't have to study till later on." She explained, standing up next to her friend, Alice. A smile crossed her face as Emmett let his face fall onto her and Rosalie looked away, guilt filling her dead heart. Why? The immortal questioned herself as she let her nails dig into her palms, growling silently to herself.

"Care to join us at our home?" Jasper wondered, a charming smile growing on his face and slowly he stood up, fiddling with his hands as he shoved them in his jean's pockets. "Our parents desire to meet you, Daniella."

Summer, standing next to her sister, gave her a hopeful smile of encouragement. Do it, her eyes read as she looked at her sister. I'll come along too.

So, that's how the Morgan sisters found themselves kicking off the snow off their boots before entering the rather large home or the Cullen's. Skipping towards the living room, Alice turned towards the siblings, a comical look on his face as her hands shook in excitement.

"Welcome to our home!"

Daniella eventually wandered closer to the front, her eyes curiously looking around the room as she noted how rich and beautiful their home really was. The wooden floors that she stood on felt so fragile that she was afraid to move too much. The furnace that was planted in the area was something she wished to have when she was an adult, the white leather made her mouth water. The comfort that thing would bring would be something she could only dream of. Then, as her eyes looked above her, she awed at the sparkling chandelier that lit up the room. Emmett witnessed this all and snorted softly at this.