London beams with happiness as she leaps off the chair and races around. I scoop her off the ground and she wraps her legs around my torso.

"Hey Lo." I smile.

Blake hooks an arm around my waist and kisses London's cheek.

"How was the sleepover?" I poke her side.

"It was amazing."

"Yeah, I bet it was." Blake laughs.

"London, can you help me with something?" Mum calls.

I place her on the ground and she races away. Blake squeezes my side and I smile at him.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Yes, what do you want? I'll grab it from the kitchen."

"Can you find me a beer?"

"Sure." I nod.

His hand slides away as I enter the kitchen. Mum is dishing food into a pot while Angela is pouring red wine into a line of glasses.

"Do you want a glass?"

"No, thanks."

"Really?" She frowns.

"Please tell me I don't drink that much!" I bite my lip.

"One glass of red wine is good for you."

"Hm, that's what an alcoholic would say." I chuckle.

With a bright smile, Angela grabs the wine glasses and wanders away. I take the water jug from the fridge and slide it onto the bench. Mum rests against the bench and sighs.

"Dinner smells delicious." I grin.

"Thank you." She tugs on a smile.

I open the cabinet door and reach for a cup which is pushed to the back. My shirt slides up and Mum gasps. I twirl around and place my finger on my lips.

Her eyes water as she nods. She tugs me into a hug and I squeeze her back.

I pour water into the glass and take the drinks to the table. Blake slides the chair out and I slip onto it. He takes a swig from the beer and nods as Angela rattles on about something. He puts his hand on my knee and squeezes it.

"Dinner's ready," Mum shouts.

London ends up in the middle of Thomas and Dad which makes me laugh. I wonder if she's going to con Thomas into buying her another unicorn too.

I wrap my arms around his arm and rest my head against his shoulder.

"We have some news to tell you," Angela comments.

"We always pick dinner to share the good news." I chuckle.

"Dinner is the best time of the day." Dad grins.

"I'm pregnant and I'm planning the gender reveal party by myself. And we're having a gender reveal because I want to pop a balloon with confetti in it."

"Congratulations, hun!" Mum cheers.

"Ahh!" Angela screams. "Can I just-"

"No." Blake laughs.

"What about-"

"No."

"Blake!"

"Mother."

"Fine, I won't do anything."

"There's the baby shower once she's further along and all the parties after that. You should really be a party planner with how excited you get over these things."