11 ~ Everything goes wrong

The members of Super Junior continued to stare at Dart, and the girl was forced to avert her eyes to maintain her composure.

All she wanted to do at this moment was to leave the room and never see these people again. However, she was not even nearly done her food, and she didn't want to leave her tray on the table if it was reasonable to take it somewhere.

Her hands gripped the sides, and she looked around the room and felt even worse when she realised multiple unidentified groups were looking at her. The tense air emanating from Heechul was apparently enough to catch the attention of many people, and it spread like a virus.

Dart made eye contact with the boy from the elevator and squinted as he was doing some bizarre things with his hands. He was waving them, and when his group mate saw him and figured out what was going on, he made obvious hand gestures towards a small hole in the wall half hidden behind a plant.

Dart was grateful for the unexpected help and dumped her food in annoyance, she was still starving, and didn't even check whether the room was still looking at her when she stalked out of the room and into the safety of the elevator.

There was something about the way Heechul looked at her that made her want to run away, it made all her insecurities bubble up, and she would rather not deal with that feeling if she could help it.

Dart reached her floor and locked the door to her rehearsal space, after a few minutes of fiddling with the projector and the speakers she was able to get the image to light up the large wall.

Time to look up her newest project, EXO... She found a list of their videography and opened the first one up. The room she was in was great because she just had to follow the big image on the wall and when mirroring the dance was needed she could just turn around and watch the reflection of the video on the wall of mirrors.

She watched the first video she picked, Love shot, and watched the group as a whole, she only looked at their bodies and the way they moved. Then Dart realised she should probably look at who the individual members were before memorising single dances.

As soon as she brought the tab up and scanned the faces and names, she realised who it was who was in the elevator.

Xiumin, vocalist of the mega-sensation group EXO.

What a great first impression from Dart.

Dart spent the next few hours memorising the dances in embarrassment. When she needed a little break, she would look up small info on the group and their career to store for future use.

She was so occupied with her goal of memorising all the dances that when her hunger hit, it hit extremely hard. She had only managed to get a small amount of food into her mouth earlier thanks to Heechul's unexpected appearance.

Dart didn't want to go back to the cafeteria in case anyone recognised her from earlier, so she grabbed her ID card, wallet and phone and unlocked the door to leave.

Her rushing, paired with the hours of movement caused her stomach to clench, and Dart had to crouch and grab her stomach.

For someone with a good memory, she sure was able to forget about food for way too long.

When she was able to let go of her stomach, Dart continued walking to the elevator to get out of the suffocating building.

____

Heechul had happened to walk out of his rehearsal room to go find Shindong, who had gone missing for too long. The man stopped when the door he was hoping wouldn't open, opened. The girl didn't see him however, since she doubled over and grabbed her stomach, seemingly in pain.