8 ~ See you next week

After Dart completely destroyed the rest of the cast, their attention turned to the wheel again. Dart motioned for Heechul to spin, and with the signature glare Dart was getting used to, he spun the wheel.

The wheel took a while to slow down as Heechul had seemingly taken out his frustration on the spinner and blasted it HARD. Eventually, it stopped on 'Soogeun vs Dart', and the members all started laughing. Dart had to keep up the uninterested act and proceeded to lead on the desk.

Soogeun had his little smile on his face and caused more laughter by wiping it off instantly and starting to approach Dart in a 'come at me' way. Dart herself was quite short coming up at around 158cm, and since Soogeun was 165cm, for once on the show, Soogeun actually came off as somewhat intimidating.

"Ya!" screeched Hodong, "It isn't as funny when you're actually tall!"

Soogeun agreed by breaking out in laughter and backing off, Dart had kept her stone face with difficulty, and everyone listened to the rules of the game.

Basically, Soogeun had to come up with a dance to a random song, and Dart had to perfectly mimic it. They would put the two side by side and see if it was close enough. Dart could only see the dance one time and would have to perform after she got 10 seconds to think about what she just saw.

Soogeun was someone who just had a funny looking body. Dancing happened to be something especially amusing since he would pair it with his quick wit. Dart was sure she would be fine and was just worried about if she was supposed to be funny when she danced. Maybe she could just make it look cool instead of comical.

A Bruno Mars song started to play, and after thinking for a few seconds, Soogeun bopped his way to centre stage and busted out his moves. 

When he hit the 'tornado spin' Dart felt a slight bit of panic. How the hell did he not break his ankle?! She replayed that part from her angle and saw him prepare himself before doing it. It was a little fuzzy around the edges since she wasn't expecting it to happen, so she wasn't paying too much attention to what he was doing.

Heechul was watching her facial expressions during the dance and started smirking when he saw the change at the spin. Heechul was very good at reading faces and knew Dart would find it difficult.

 The song was put on again from the beginning, and Dart started to move on her own. First, she motioned the 'praising' hands and then got on her knees copying Soogeun.

The move suddenly turned into something somewhat sexual, and Dart wasn't holding back on the icy cool expression on her face.

No one expected her to jump so fast into the song and even though they had just seen the ridiculous feat of Dart repeating numbers, the precision of her moves took them off guard.

Dart continued, and when the part with the spin came up, she moved her body in the way she pictured and tensed like she saw him do and pushed off. She felt it work and quickly jumped into a position instead of stumbling afterwards as Soogeun had done.

She felt a small sting in her ankles, and Soogeun was quick to come over and ask if she was okay since he knew what it felt like. He looked slightly shocked that she was able to dance what he did.

"You're a talented one" laughed the man and Dart took the hand he offered to walk her over to a chair. The feeling was beginning to fade in her ankle, and now she was just interested in how she looked while doing it.

The editors were fast and swivelled the screen around. The screen was paused at the moment just before they walked to the middle. Everyone intently watched when it started.

Dart had succeeded in looking cool, and it was insane how close the two were. As soon as Soogeun started to make the next move, Dart was instantly moving too. Dart didn't even have to worry about the comical aspect since the contrast of the two dances was funny enough as it was.

 Everyone exclaimed in amazement when they both did the spin since it was such a hard looking move to do. Dart was paying less attention to her dancing near the end and more to Heechul in the background. He looked extremely annoyed, and the extent of his anger was beginning to rub Dart the wrong way.

She understood his initial weariness, but this was starting to feel super personal. She hadn't actually done anything to him. His face after she did the spin was one of disappointment. Maybe if she broke her ankle, he would have clapped.

They all decided that Dart had also won that game, Heechul just didn't say anything. The rest of the shoot was the question game, and they wrapped up soon after. Before they could tell their goodbyes, Dart was quick to yell out.

"See you next week!"

Every member's necks almost twisted to swivel over to the girl sitting at the front, and that's when someone walked in front of the camera and snapped the slate signalling the end of filming.

Without answering any of the questions from the hosts, Dart walked to the producer and asked how she went.

"You were great!" He smiled and stood up to give her the thumbs up, "Not now guys" he shot at the questions he was also receiving.

The girl and the producer walked out on the confused people, and Heechul looked like he was ready to punch someone in the face. Kyunghoon had noticed the anger rolling off Heechul and was equally as confused as Dart.

He tapped Heechul on the shoulder, "Why do you seem to hate her so much?"

"There's just something I don't like about her," replied Heechul, "She better not be coming back again."

"I liked her"

"Of course you did."

"What's the supposed to mean?" burst Kyunghoon, Heechul just rolled his eyes and started to remove his mic so he could leave.

"I don't get what's wrong with you today Heechul, jeez."