Leaving (keith richards)

i've been making so many keith richards stories lately and I don't regret it🤭 this is kinda sad so watch out...

-

{1969}

You grabbed as many clothes as you could and stuffed them into your suitcase. You picked up many miscellaneous baby items around the room and packed them in a bag as well.

Today you were leaving Keith and taking the baby with you.

You had been with Keith for nearly 5 years. You had experienced the rise and fame of The Rolling Stones and stuck by his side through all of the chaos. It was hard to be with a rockstar, but you loved Keith.

Though you and Keith had not married, last year you found out you were pregnant. Keith wasn't ready to be a father of course, but he did want to stay with you and support you. You had your baby James about a month and a half ago.

You quickly grabbed a few more things around the house and stuck them in your suitcase.

"Okay James," you whispered, picking up the baby out of his crib. You held him close to your chest as you began to pick up a few bags.

Suddenly you heard the door open and footsteps walking inside. Keith wasn't supposed to be home this early. You panicked slightly, but remained confident because you had to leave.

"Y/N?" You heard Keith call.

You didn't respond.

You heard Keith coming closer to the bedroom.

"Y/N?" He said turning the corner. His expression turned confused when he saw your suitcase and James in your arms.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, stepping closer to you.

"I have to go," you said quietly, beginning to walk out of the room.

"Go where? And why do you have James with you..."

"Keith, don't act dumb, I know you're not," you said, making your way out of the bedroom.

He followed you and questioned you again, "I don't understand."

At that you finally snapped.

You took a heavy sigh and turned to face him. 

"Don't act like an idiot Keith! I know what you've been doing!" You shouted, forgetting that James was right next to you.

"What?! Tell me!" Keith shouted back.

"You and Anita!" You screamed.

There was a silence.

He looked blankly at you, then he looked down at his feet.

"Yeah Keith, I found out. I've known for months! I hoped that you would realize what you were doing wrong, but apparently that never quite happened..."

"Look, Y/N, I can explain-"

"Please! Give me a good explanation!" You replied.

He sighed, "I..."

He had no explanation.

"You are so fucking ignorant Keith! What makes you think it's okay to be fucking another woman, who happens to be your bandmates ex, behind your girlfriends back?! Especially the mother of your child!" You yelled.

"Just quiet down," he mumbled.

You scoffed and grabbed your bags walking to the door.

"Well I'm leaving Keith, and I hope all of this comes back and bites you in the ass!" You taunted. 

"You can't just leave!" He shouted, following you.

"I can and I will," you said, opening the door.

Keith hopped in front of you and blocked the doorway, "What about James?"

"What about him?" You asked.

"Well he's my son too!"

You laughed, "That's real funny Keith. To a man that's never had the time to see his son, or even wanted him in the first place... Now get out of my way."

You pushed past Keith and started to walk to your car.

"Baby, I'm sorry-" Keith began.

"Don't fucking call me baby," you mocked, setting James down in his baby carrier in the car.

You sat down in the driver's seat and put the keys in the ignition.

"Y/N please..." Keith muttered.

You closed the car door but had your window down.

"I hope you're happy," you sneered, "And I hope Anita was worth it..."

You then rolled the window up before pulling out of the driveway.

-
-
-
😕⭐