And with that, Molly quickly remembers that this isn't a casual conversation, he was trying to kill her. Kai grabs her arm, and a red glow emits from under his palm. Molly felt like the air was being sucked out of her as her body constricted, unable to release from whatever Kai was doing.

He let out a low groan before pulling away. He pops the bones in his neck. "It's been a while." He says, glancing up at Molly's confusion as he twiddles with his fingers.

Molly was too confused, too shaken up, to try and run or fight back again.

"Hm." He thinks to himself. "Status dormientes."

The unfamiliar words made Molly's knees uncontrollably buckle as she began to fall to the ground. Kai caught her before she fell completely, and picked her up bridle style.

She was at a complete loss of control in her body as her eyelids grew heavy, the last thing she saw was Kai begin to walk out of the alley with her in his arms.

Molly has now woken up unaware of where she was twice in the past hour. Both at the expense of Kai.

This time it didn't take her long to remember what had happened.

She was sat on a lawn chair in the grocery store, her wrists and ankles bound to the chair with a rope. As she tried to pull away, the ropes burned into her skin, she let out a quick scream in pain as she looked at her newly burned wrists in confusion.

"Wolfsbane." Kai says from behind her. She lets out a deep breath and turns around slowly to see him in a different lawn chair, eating pork rinds. "I was hoping that would work. I found a werewolf book at the library while you were out. And it said it can weaken you." He smiles to himself. "It also said, in large amounts, it can kill you."

Molly clenched her jaw. "That's not true."

"Well," Kai says. "I guess we'll find out." Kai picks up a silver dagger off of a cooler that was sat beside him.

Molly didn't want to tell him that silver doesn't actually kill werewolves. It's better to let him fail then have him try other things. But she was still fearful of the pain that it's bring with it.

But as soon as she began to smell the metal tang of wolfsbane, she realized it was laced with it. Molly swallowed and crept back a bit.

During Molly's second transition, she'd done her own research on werewolves— as her and Tyler didn't get along, he wasn't willing to help her. Even during her transitions, she hated him for it. Having to go through them alone was the worst part. Molly learned that wolfsbane will weaken werewolves, and keep them from hurting people during transitions. But she reacted horribly to it, and all it did was make things worse.

"Kai, please." She shook her head as he walked around waiting for Bonnie and Damon to show up most likely. He ignored her. She tried to pull her selves out of the restraints again, but it hurt too much. She squeezed her eyes shut and groaned as it burned into her skin.

Kai perks up, "Our friends are here!" He says excitedly, Molly glances at the parking lot to see Bonnie and Damon walking towards the front door. Kai turns around and walks back over to Molly.

She could only look at the knife in his hand. That's what's going to kill her. Not a vampire. Not a witch. Not a full moon. A tiny knife laced in wolf bane, wielded by a psycho she met in a prison world.

Molly didn't even remember thinking before she screamed. "HELP!" She blurted out. It echoed throughout the near empty grocery store.

Kai huffed and quickly brought the knife up to Molly's throat. She widened her eyes and leaned back as the sharp edge barely pierced her voice box. These were her final moments.

Seconds later, Damon had sped to the end of the isle. Eyes concerned when he saw Molly at the expense of a complete stranger. Bonnie soon caught up, panting as she stood behind Damon, just as confused.

Kai pulls the knife away and Molly immediately relaxed, breathing heavily.

"Who are you?" Bonnie swallows.

"I'm Kai." He says, in a chirpy voice. Grabbing a wrapped up table umbrella from the bucket beside the cooler.

"Look I've dealt with a lot of psychos with knives in my lifetime." Damon sighs. "And it usually doesn't end well with them, so I say drop it."

"As convincing as that sounded..." Kai says. "I need this to kill your friend, so."

Damon glances at the knife and back up to Molly. 'Wolfsbane.' She mouthed, he gave her a subtle not and took a deep breath. "Alright," He says. "Your choice I guess." Damon says, before speeding towards Kai.

But Kai swung the umbrella towards the shelf, breaking all of the bottles of alcohol towards Damon. But it wasn't alcohol, it was vervain.

Damon fell to the ground and screamed as it burned into his skin, Molly looked away as he grew blisters.

"See, I was originally just going to kill Molly, but both could be fun too." Kai shrugs, breaking the umbrella over his knee, forming a wooden stake.

"Stop." Bonnie breathes.

"Who first?" Kai asks, glancing at Molly and Damon, then back to Bonnie. "Nothing?" He raises his eyebrows at Bonnie. "Fine." Kai says, he raises the umbrella's pointy end above Damon.

Molly squeezes her eyes shut, her body tending as she awaited for the overwhelming sense of death that was about to sweep over her.

But when there were no sounds of struggle, no pleads of terror from Bonnie, no bones crunching, Molly opens her eyes to see candles that were for sale throughout the store light up at the hands of Bonnie.

Molly widens her eyes, Kai was frozen in place, looking around frantically. "Run." Bonnie says.

Damon speeds to his feet, then over to Molly, quickly ripping the ropes off her wrists and ankles, then picking her up and speeding her out of the store.

It all happened in less that three seconds. Damon let Molly to her feet and she painted quickly, her body still trembling from leftover fear.

"Who the hell was that?!" Damon widens his eyes.

"Kai. He's been stuck here for eighteen years. He's a witch— or something. And his coven put him here. In a prison world."