Chapter 14

Niall's POV:

-"Your food is the best, baby."

"Baby?" Liam had finished showering a while ago. As soon as he got dressed, he ran down the stairs and sat down at the table where his plate of food was already served.

"That will be your new nickname, do you like it?" Liam smiled at me and I blushed, to call me baby was something that got into my dreams a couple of nights, during one of those dreams in which Liam and I are boyfriends, except now this is not a dream.

"I think... I think it doesn't matter" I said while smiling awkwardly and ducked my head so he wouldn't see my super flush. Liam took me by the chin and brought his lips to mine giving him a little kiss, which left traces of honey for the hotcakes. He (fucking seducer) winked at me while smiling "What do you think our parents will say when we tell them?" I couldn't help but get a little depressed at that thought.

"I... I don't know" when Liam finished that little sentence I could notice how he stopped eating with that fervent appetite that invaded him (then they say that I eat a lot) "You know? Now that I think about it, Niall, It's best to keep this a secret for a while."

"Oh..." it was the only thing I whispered and my appetite went to hell.

"Hey, hey. No, baby, don't be discouraged." Liam's big hand took my hand across the table." If you think it's only because I'm not comfortable, you're wrong. It's just because this is new to me, right? I'm sure our parents will understand, just like my fans, I just ask you for time" I just looked at Liam and nodded "change that, blond, or we'll have to play the evil older brother" "the evil big brother" is a fool gane that Liam invented a year ago, is that Liam is "my evil older brother" and began to rub my hair very hard, or sometimes we fought and obviously he always won.

"Yeah, it's okay" I said to laugh then, Liam is the only person who pulls a smile con me, he came and kissed me again "God, I'll have to get used to this."

"Believe me, you will. I did not frequent kissing men but I got used to it" after finishing breakfast and washing dishes, we both sat on the couch and started playing FIFA on Liam's Playstation 4.

"I have 2 wins and you just 1, Liam" I said while laughing, waiting for the third game to start.

"Dammit, baby, you're very good at this." Upon hearing that my cheeks lit, I always wanted him to call me baby.

"Wait ... Damn, Liam, it was distracted! "I said when he took advantage of being in my cotton candy cloud for that nickname.

"In the war, the love and the games of FIFA everything is worth, Niall" I looked at Liam in a derogatory way and we continued playing, it did not take long for everything to be in my favor, but I lost when Liam in a desperate attempt shot my control to the floor.

"You are an idiot..." I could not finish my sentence since Liam smashed his lips with mine, taking advantage of my mouth was ajar to put his tongue. In the end I was weak and I let myself be carried away by the kiss and by how he felt his tongue exploring every corner of my mouth, until I found my tongue and made them both play for a long time. The first one to separate from the kiss was me, since it is shameful to admit it but I am new to this.

"Oh, God, nothing compared to the kisses that we gave in my tree house" I blush to remember those times and more to know that Liam remembered them very well "You look so cute blushed" Liam was going to kiss me again but in that his cell phone began to ring "Wait."

Liam got up and I took the opportunity to change the game for one of golf, Liam always told me that golf was boring but for me it is one of the best sports in the world.

"This is serious? You're fucking me, are not you?" Suddenly I listened and looked away where Liam was, looking very annoyed with whoever was talking "and what the fuck do you want me to do? Harry and Louis agree with this? They will too?" I turned to look at Liam and this time I saw him with the vein of his neck startled, I know Liam since childhood and I know that that vein means one thing: Liam Payne is very very very! upset "so I must fulfill my damn contract? All right, call me later and we'll fix this, I'll talk to Harry and Louis later" I did not lose sight of Liam for a moment, even when he sat next to me.

"Liam, what's wrong?" I said seeing his face completely red and his hands covered his face, he just shook his head "What happened?" I slid my hands down his back and forgot anything that had to be forgotten. see with the game.

"Simon called me, told me we would not go back to One Direction anymore."

"What? God n" Liam closed his eyes and let out a little air through his nose.

"Apparently already the band was a little forgotten, I knew that Simon already saw us as money, you know? He told me that we would all continue with our careers whenever we wanted, but not as One Direction, but as soloists. Simon said that Harry will do the same, Louis will take some time since his baby was born and he wants to see it grow. This is why Zayn left, they manipulated us a lot, I want to leave that label."

"Oh, Liam," I hugged Liam and took him to my chest, where I started playing with his hair. "Everything will work out, will you?" Liam stirred a little and his head was better set on my chest.

"The worst part is that we can not do anything, I have to talk to Harry about this, and talk to my lawyer to close the contract ahead of time, the contract says that the band ends when they want and that the members should do solo careers when they wish, but they must comply with the contract of 3 albums as a soloist.

"Then you can not leave until you finish the 3 albums?" Liam just nodded again.

"I feel terrible, I feel like a liar for telling our fans that we would be back in two years."

"Liam, you're going to depress me " my arms clung with much more strength to Liam's wide back, stroking his muscles little by little "Everything will be fine, I promise you that everything will be fine, and I will continue to love you if you keep singing or not, and I'm sure your fans too" Liam looked at me with a smile and then kissed me softly taking my lips in his.

"You are the best boyfriend in the world."

"Can not say that, you idiot, we've been together for two hours," I said as I laughed.

"I don't need 3,000 years to know that you are" he said to then clash his lips with mine again.