Chapter 10 - Gamers Night Out

"Welcome to the VR room, Kayetlinne" The boys all said in unison.

(These are the gamer setups, they have 10 of them xD)

I looked around the room and noticed that throughout the room, there were gamer chairs and monitors set up! I was so inprossed!

"Should we get gaming?" Harry Styles announced.

"Oh HELL YEAH!!!" Liam screamed, as he glanced at me and winked

"Kayetlinne, I hope your tits in VRchat are as good as they are in real life." Liam smirked at me

I blushed, and then saw Zayn glaring at Liam intensily.

"Yeah, whatever. Can we just get going with them game?" Zayn said while rolling his eyes

"Of course! Lets go sit down!" Harry smiled

Then, the boys all walked towards their rightful places, Louis sat down, and Harry sits down on his lap. Next to the couple was Liam, then N*all, and finally Zayn. I walked over to my seat, which had my name written in Edwardian Script ITC. I sat down.

"Okay everyone, now take your VR headset and put it on. Then it should turn on automatically. And we'll login right away." Louis muttered. The boys all put their headset on at the same time, and I was almost in unison too! Suddenly, my eyes were covered and the VRchat logo appeared right in my field of vision. I was logged on. I had to pick a character and a username to describe myself. I chose my Instagram username, but changed it so it would describe my boyfriend 'marrymezaynxxx'. As for my character, I picked a chinese character named "Asusna" From "Sword art Online!" She looked pretty, and even tho I hate Chinese cukture bc of N*all I should still be allowed to look how ever I want to. Finally, I was done and ready to play with the boys. I was in some sort of room, with everyone else

"Hey guys! Can you hear me?" Harry's voice beamed through my headphones

"Ugh, yes Harry, we can hear you." Zayn grumbled

I glanced around to view the boys. Harry's name was "Larry" and he had green, fluffy hair, was short, and had freckles on his face. Louis stood next to him, his username was "Stylinson". His character's hair was split in half, one red and the other white, he had two different color eyes, he was tall, and he had a burn mark on the side of his face. Liam was named "lpaynelovestits", and his character had a yellow ski mask covering its face, headphones, a brown bomer jacket, yellow gloves, dark brown pants, and army boots. N*all's name was "animefan23082", He was dressed as a women, like me. His hair was light blue, and it was really long, it was split into twintails. He wore a school outfit, which had sleeves that went up to his arm and stopped, with a skirt and kneehigh boots. Zayn stood next to me, and his name was just "Zayn" His hair was black with red streaks, and he wore a block jacket, with a black shirt that read "YEAH I'M FUCKING EDGY. GET OVER IT." And black pants.

"Okay guys! Lets go around and talk to more people!" Harry said as he attempted to grab Louis's hand, which Louis grabbed his hand instead. We walked around, when suddenly a child came up to our group

"Haha, look at these fucking noobs. Hold this L" the kid said in a super deep voice, was it even a kid?

"Hey, watch what youre saying. We're ONE DIRECTION" Louis yelled

"Yeah, right. One direction is gay and is for twelve year old girls." The kid told us. That broke my heart a bit. I'm not twelve!
"That's it. I'm going to say a slur." Liam groaned

"LIAM! YOU BETTER FUCKING NOT!!" Harry screamed.

"F*g! Leave us the FUCK alone!!" Liam hissed

"THAT'S IT, LIAM. IVE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU. IM GOING OFF. FIRST OF ALL, FUCK YOU AND YOUR HOMOPHOBIC ASS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME HAVING A BOYFRIEND, HUH? ARE YOU JUST JEALOUS THAT THERES NOT A SINGLE GIRL OUT THERE WHOS WILLING TO SUCK YOU OFF EVEN THO YOURE FAMOUS? ARE ME AND MY BOYFRIEND JUST THT TERRIBLE, OR DO YOU JUST HATE GAY PEOPLE FOR NO FUCKING REASON, WHICH YOU OPENILY ADMIT TO DOING! FUCK YOU FOR HATING US, I WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE IM NOT JUDGED FOR MY SEXUALILTY AND WHO I LOVE, AND BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXISTING, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE FUCKING KILLED AND KICKED OUT OF THEIR HOMES BECAUSE THEY ARENT ACCEPTED! I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT. IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR HOMOPHOBIA, I CANT EVEN BELIEVE I CONSIDER YOU OUR FRIEND, OUR MATE. I SHOULD JUST KICK YOU OUT OF THE BAND." Harry Styles screamed at Liam, and he wasn't even anywhere close to being done.

The whole VRchat, which was once filled with energy and loudness was now dead silent, expect for the voice of Harry Styles yelling at his now ex friend, Liam Payne. I looked over to Zayn, who was looking back over at me, too. I felt my body shiver a bit. Even in the game, he was attractive. He then suddenly moved towards me, and gave me a hug, a virtual hug.

"I'm sorry theyre yelling..." zayn messaged me, not wanting to interrupt their argument.

"its okay, zayn..." I typed back

"I love you, zayn" I typed again

"I love you too, kayetlinne" zayn responded

I felt my heart fluttered. He loves Me!! Zayn Malik loves me! Me and his character were still hugging, as I then looked up to him, and gave him a virtual kiss. He kissed back. I began to notice that it was still dead silent, and Louis had joined into the argument as well

"... AND LIAM, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LOVE DISCRIMINATING MINIORITES? ARENT YOU STRAIGHT, DON'T YOU LOVE WOMEN? THEN WHY WOUKD YOU DISRESPECT THEM SO MUCH. I ACTUALLY HATE YOU. YOURE A FUCKING TERRIBLE HUMAN, AND I HOPE YOU BURN." Harry finished, voice cravking at the end

"Oy, Liam, youre a fucking disgrace to everyone, literally everyone hates you, you make me want to kill myself. I fucking hate you. I hope you and Kayetlinne drive home together one day and get caught up thinking about how close minded you two are and run straight into a truck." Louis growled at Liam.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU TWO. FUCK ALL OF YOU. FUCK YOU YOU YOU AND YOU AND YOU! I HATE YOU LARRY, I FUCKING HATE HOW GAY YOU TWO ARE. AND KAYETLINNE, HOW COULD YOU DATE SOME UGKY ASS BITCH LIKE ZAYN AND NOT ME, WE'RE BOTH HOT AS HELL AND WOULD LOOK AMAZING TOGETHER? THAT'S IT, I'M LEAVING. Liam yelled, as he disconnected from the game. 

I heard a banging sound from outside my hadphones, and I looked around and all the boys had left the game too. I decided to leave the game as well.

~*end of chapter 10*~