Chapter 7 - Larry and Me

After the date, I just stayed in my room for awhile. I didn't have the heart to go out and see him. I didn't even want to think about him. I thought I would have the life of my dreams with 1 Direction. I wanted to become one of them, and I loved Niall so much... I began to cry more, when I suddenly heard a knock on my door.

"Kayetlinne...? Can I come in...?"

I lifted my head up off my bed and walked up to the door and opened it. Harry was standing there.

"Oh my god Kayetlinne. What happened to you../?" Harry questioned

"My mom... shes dead." I tells him. I lied, but I cannot out Niall like this, even tho he broke my heart.

"Oh, that sucks, but me and Louie were gonna play basket ball, and we would love it if you played! Also ill always be here for you if you need it" Harry Styles says to me

"aw.. Okay, ill join you guys!"

Me and Harry start walking down the dark hallway, and soon make our way to the spiral stairs. Harry leads the way, anc I trot close by. We get downstairs and Louie is standing there waitibng for us

"So basically.. I'm merman..." Louie mumbles (a/n: this is a reference to our favorite 1D fic xD)

"Why is she here?" He says, brushing his fringed hair out of his face.

"Kayetlinne was feeling down, so I thought she could play a little one on one with us!" Harry proclaims

"Oh my G*ds! We ALWAYS play basket ball together, just me and you babe. No offense Kayetlinne, but I don't want you, and I don't want you around my boyfriend." Louis screams

"Calm down babe. Shes just a friend, I'm gay and we literally are her gaurdians. Lets just go downstairs and figure things out and calm down and drink some water, okay?" Harry Styles reassures him, holding his hand.

We all walked downstairs in silence, and finally got to the basket ball court that was across from the agems room.

"Me and Kayetlinne will play first, Louis you will be the referee!" Harry ordered.

"Ugh, what the fuck! I'm never the ref, and I don't want to be! Why do I have to listen to you!" Louie crys

"Um, I can be the ref if you really wanan play?" I stammered

"NO! Youre the one whos mom died, not Louie's. So youre gonna play, Louie will be fine reffing." Harry said, annoyed.

We begin the game of basket ball. Harry starts out, on the offense, dribbling the ball close to himself. I then snatch it like how my ex crush snatched my wig that one time. I then run past him, hes so slow, and I scare!

"Babe cmon, you can don better than that! What the f*ck!" Louis yells frim the side.

I srill have the ball, Harry is running, or mre like jogging, or trotting towards me. Hes now on all fours? What? I brush that weird visual off me, and score 3 pointer.

"HARRY!! WHAT THE HELL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? ON ALL FOURS??" Louis screams questionally, hes all red, and his makeup is sweating off, he's so heated!

"I-I don't know, you know I cant play basket ball, I'm gay." Harry S. yells back/

I decide to go easy on Harry Styles, and I just drop theball next to me. He gallops towards it and picks it up, and then throws it back to me.

"Here, you dropped this." Harry smiles at me. I look over to my side and see Louis, his eye makeup is dripping, and hes so pissed off.

I then just take the ball, and walk over to the oppiste side of the court where the school stage is, and I score a point for Harry.

Louie then stops the game, and starts screaming at Harry.

"WHAT THE F**K WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY ARE YOU PLAYING SO BADLY??" Louie crys

"Babe, its okay... how about we watch a movie instead of playing...? So you can calm down for a bit?" Harry tells

"Okay... Can we watcgh Brokeback Mountain?" Louie asks Harry lovely

".. Can we watch BoRap instead... I love the bi represtation... It makes me feel comfortable." I ask

"Sure, we can watch both! It'll be like BroRhap Mountain!" Harry exclaims

Louie scoffed, thinking about how much he despises Bohemian Rhapsody and its fanbase. We all began our drift towards the movie room, and we walked in. Harry lead us into the room, and we sat down, with me sitting between Harry and Louie. As we sit down, the opening scene of BroRhap Mountain began playing, and I was immediately entranced into it. I love BoRhap so much, but ive never seen Brokeback Mountain before. I wonder what its about? Do all the 1D members love it?

~*~*~*~*~

The movie went on, and as we were watching it, Harry and I kept talking. We talked about different things and small talk mostly. I kept glancing back, looking at Louis and everytime I did he would be starring at me and everytime that happened and our eyes meant he would mouth something to me. I didn't know what he was saying.

"... and then we dropped at the new redesigned Titled Towers! I couldn't believe how cool it looked!" Harry beamed, he had been telling me about one of his 'battle royal' games that He (Harry), Louis, and Liam had played together. I smiled at him. Harry Styles is so nice to me!! He's cured my depression.

"OH. MY. GOD. HARRY. WHY THE FU*K DO YOU KEEP TALKING TO HER?? WHY ARE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE MOVIE!! OR ME, I'M MORE IMPORTANT THAN HER, DON'T YOU LOVE ME? AM I JUST BORING TO YOU??" Louis cryed, he was shaking and crying. I sat there in shock. Had I been ruining Larry's relationship this whole time? Did Louis hate me because I was talking to Harry? I guess I would understand that, besides I would probably be pretty upset too, if someone was talking to N*all.

"No babe, oh gods no. I love you so much Louis, I don't love anyone who isn't you, I honestly don't know what I would do without you... Louie, I love you, please don't be upset..." Styles, Harry mumbled, as he hugged Louis, and stuff.

"Yeah Louie!! We all love you, youre our leader, you complete the 1 Direction, we wouldn't be One D without you!" I exclaimed to him.

"Ugh, Kayetlinne shut the f*ck up..." Louie sobbed

"Kayetlinne.. I think it would be better if you left me and my boyfriend alone right now,, we need to work things out..." Harry said softly, giving me a smile as he looked at me.

"O-oh.. Okay then, by Larry!" I told the couple

"Bye Kayetlinne!" Harry said, as Louis glared at me

I walked out of the movie room and sighed. I have no idea what I'm gonna do now. It feels like all of the boys hate me. I wonder if...

~*end of chapter 7*~