Chapter 10: Yes

Chapter 10 – Yes

Gunnar, Nico, and Robbie and I were all out at the 1950s styled retro diner, Frankie's. We were at our signature booth now I swear we came here too often. We sat there at the silver metal tables and with the cylinder ketchup and mustard. Gunnar was smiling because he had on a tank top. A sleeveless shirt. He pointed at his nicotine patch on his shoulder. "Looks good doesn't it?"
He had purposely worn a tank top so he could show off his nicotine patch. "It looks great." I was so damn happy he was happy.

Then that same pretty blonde waitress came around the corner. She was happy too. She was a lot blonder than Amber, shorter, and had green eyes. She seemed pretty positive and was always smiling. She had that same red bracelet on too. Her red white lined suit shirt tucked into her matching puffy skirt. A tiny little white apron hung around her waist. She had on these bigger silver framed glasses like she always did. They looked really trendy. She came to our table chipper as usual. I swear she had too much energy.

And it was weird we always saw her. But then again we always came at nine o'clock on a Sunday, after any sort of dinner rush on a Sunday. So it made since why she'd be here. And there were only like three waitresses here at this time in these weird hours. And it wasn't exactly a busy place. So it explains why we'd always see her.

"Can I get a classic hamburger with you to go?" Gunnar oh my gosh. She chuckled at his comment. "Can I get an order of onion rings Miss Thompson?" Nico was already back to flirting with her too. "So you remembered?" She kindly smiled. "How could I forget?" Nico was feeding her a smirk. She switched her view to over me. "What can I get you?" She playfully rolled her eyes at me. It made me chuckle a bit. "How about for these two guys to leave you alone?" I joked. Now she chuckled. "Hey!" Gunnar laughed. She was smiling now. Wow she had really white teeth. Really green eyes too. "You're sweet." She said to me. Now she was giving me a smirk.

"You're too nice. I can tell them off if you want." "Ahh but then I'd have no fun." She winked at me. Hot damn she was funny. "Oooo!" Gunnar and Nico were howling. She had personality. That's pretty cool. "To answer your question, can I get a Cheeseburger please?" I stated. "Me too!" Robbie shouted, always just got what I got. "Of course sweetheart." "Oh c'mon we're just having fun here!" Gunnar smiled at her. "Oh honey, I'm aware. So am I too by the way hot shot." Nico howled. Gunnar was smirking at her and she smirked at him too. "Thank you Miss Thompson." Gunnar was giving her such a look. "Ahh but I thought it was Miss America."

They started howling again as she walked off with our orders. I have just never seen such a bomb ass power move like that. Holy shit she was just so cocky. She just didn't give a shit it was too funny. "She's so damn hot." Gunnar was staring at her figure. "Bet. I bet she prefers beautiful." I corrected him. "I think she likes you dude." Nico playfully bumped into him. "Yeah she was giving me that look. For sure." "She was giving you a look. Why? Because she's nice! She was giving me a look too!" I laughed at them. "You guys seriously need to keep it in your pants my gosh!"

Filming later that week was a pretty sad scene. I had to film with the guy who played Jasper, the patient Violet was supposed to be treating. He needs more of the illegal drug that Violet got off of the street and now the doctor was willing to risk his whole job to go out and get it. "Here I got you Jasper." I helped him from his bed and into his wheelchair. "T-Thank you so much-h. Y-You've t-truly-y helped me so much. I'm so sorry-y I-I have gotten y-you into all-all of this m-mess." "It's ok. I'm a nurse. It's my responsibility to." The guy who was playing Doctor Jones walked by the room. He sighed and then came in. He shut the door and then bent down.

"Jasper, I'm going to get you the help you need." "Dr. Jones. No, I'm already in this mess I don't want you to be too. Just let me do it again. And what else could they do to me again? You have much to lose." "They're watching you Ms. Adams. They aren't watching me." "Are you-u sure this-s is what-t you guys w-want?" "All we want is for you to be ok Jasper." "We'll do whatever it takes."