9~ Sandy Bits (SMUT)

i panic, my whole body is shaking. i look into his eyes and shyly nod at him as i bite down hard on my bottom lip. i slowly slide down his trunks, bit by bit, revealing every inch of Mark's member. i'm so fucking nervous! what if i can't satisfy him? he's not a virgin, i am!

"Hey Sean, please don't be nervous. I know it's your first. It's ok" he chuckles a little as he can sense my apprehension. i lightly blush and then pull his full member out of his trunks. i smirk to myself as i had never seen one in real life before, i was so excited. i lower my head, look up at Mark, and softly wrap my lips around it, proceeding to suck and lick his tip. i push all my anxiety aside due to the adrenaline kicking in. i suck more of him. faster. Mark starts making little noises, sounding so damn sexy to me.

i want to please him so badly, so i try to fit as much in as i can, causing me to gag on his cock. by his reaction i think he enjoyed seeing that. so i do it again, deeper. the feeling of Mark in my mouth is all i've ever craved. out of nowhere, he throws me off of him and pins me down with my face pushed against the sand, ass facing up to the sky. a bit of sand gets in my face, but i couldn't care right now. he pulls my hips up and i feel his strong body pressing up against mine. i feel my lover sliding down the back of my trunks. he moves his face to my ear and whispers "Thank you baby. You did great".

i smile to myself and then realise that he is trying to slide his tip into my ass. it's a strange feeling that i'm not used to, but i kinda like it. he can't go anywhere deep since we don't have any lube with us and it's my first time. "he's done this so many times before i bet. he obviously knows what he can do with this circumstance." i think to myself as i moan gently as he slides his tip in a little deeper.

it kinda hurts since i'm so tight but it hurts in a really good way! his strong arms are wrapped around my waist and his large hands on my little thighs. he tries to thrust as much as he can while not making it too painful for me. i'm just fucking happy rn. i keep reminding myself that i'm having SEX with MARK! the harder he goes, the louder i get, yet the better it feels. after some time, he finishes inside of me and slowly pulls out. i had already finished into my own hand.

that hurt but i never wanted him to stop. his smile and huge cheekbones were popping out, i think we both enjoyed ourselves. i wash my hand off in the sea water, then we slip our clothes back on and lay down on the sand together. we breathe deeply and just stare into eachothers eyes, grinning. i turn to face him more intensely. i place my hand on his cheek and softly kiss his juicy lips. he kisses back softly. "Thank you Mark." i whisper shyly. "What for?" he asks, sarcastically. "Haha you know... just taking my virginity" i chuckle, covering my mouth with embarrassment.

he sits upright and removes my hands from my face. "I wouldn't want you to lose it to anyone else. I hope you found it alright." he holds my hands and kisses them. i'm flustered, "Oh of course! You were better than great hehe. Even if it was on a sandy public beach without any lube", i blush. he shuts up my rambling by pulling me onto his lap and filling my mouth with his tongue.

I'm honestly the luckiest boy in the world.