6~ Boys

(returns to Sean's POV)
"Wow. that's... really amazing. i really REALLY like you too." i can't believe that Mark Edward Fischbach likes ME. he reaches for my hand and holds it in his. i want this. i slowly slide my hand to the back of his neck, having a good grip. he begins to lean forward, closing his eyes, so i kiss him...

yes. i kissed him.

he smirks at me as he slightly pulls back. "i'm glad we're on the same page Sean" he states as he gently pulls my body a bit closer. i place my lips back on his, never wanting to leave. he's kissing me back while leaning over and zipping up the tent hole. he pushes me softly down onto the floor of the tent and leans over me.

one leg goes over my chest and is placed on my other side. he places his body down on my crotch, then he leans over and touches my lips with his. i run my fingers through his hair. he does the same. i smile while placing my hands on his hips and holding his body. his big hands are placed on my cheeks, holding and keeping my face close to his.

he's gradually picking up the speed. i'm the happiest man in the world right now. oh god no, he's rubbing his member next to mine through our clothes. "uggh he's such a turn on." i think to myself. he's making me horny. we need to slow down because i'm not ready for that yet. i'm only 16, which DOES means i am allowed to have sex, but i don't want to right now, not her in this tent ...

also i'm nervous because i've never done IT before... porn may show you how to do it, but when it comes to the real thing, i highly doubt it will be similar. i now focus back on Mark. he's so hot. i feel his hand slide down the side of my jeans. i smile to myself and kiss him more. his fingers run along my leg and finish on my inner thigh. it's tickling, i like it.

he tries to move his hand closer to my member, but i stop him. he opens his eyes and sits up. he looks embarrassed. "Sorry, i was getting carried away." he apologises. i sit up, keeping him on my lap and placing my hands on his lower back, then down to his ass. "Don't be sorry. it was great, but i'm just not ready yet." i move my face towards his and peck his lips.

he throws his arms around my neck, which pushes my onto the floor. he lays on my body and cuddles me. suddenly, we hear the tent zip being undone. Mark scrambles around, trying to get off me. i push his gently off and i sit up, trying to act casually. he lays down, facing away from me with his drawing pad in his hands, looking through his works of art.