How You Meet (Asian Countries)

Começar do início

"Now turn right." You heard the phone say. You did, and didn't bump into anything so you just continued to walk.

Some people were giving a few looks (Not like you would know) because you didn't have any earbuds so you had to play the sound out loud for everyone to hear.

"Now take a left turn then right." You heard the robotic voice said. You did so, but this time, you ended up bumping into something, startling you and making you drop your phone to the ground.

"God." You said, bending down and shifting your hand around to find your phone.

"Ah sorry." You heard a male said from above. You turned your head upwards confused.

"Is someone there?"

"Yes, I think this is your phone." The man said, holding out your phone.

"Oh thanks." You said, moving your hand into the air trying to get a hold onto your phone.

"Are you ok?" The man asked confused to why you were moving your hand around when the phone in his hand was right in front of you.

"No, not really."

"You know that your phone is right in front of you right?"

"No considering I'm blind as a bat." You say putting your hand in front of you and finally being able to grab onto it.

Well you actually found the man's hand and felt around it. His hand was nice and soft and you couldn't help but think how nice it was to touch.

"Oh are you blind? Joesonghabnida." He said grabbing onto your hand and putting your phone into it.

"Sort of, I'm just temporarily blind." You say standing up. "Also what did you just say?"

"I said sorry in Korean."

"Oh so you're Korean?"

"Yes also did you know that your phone was made in Korea?" He said.

"No, I'm pretty sure that it was made in (Insert Country)."

"Did you know that maps were invented in Korea?"

"No I'm pretty sure they weren't."

"Well did you know-"

"I think it wasn't. Anyways I should go." You say continuing to walk straight but you felt a hand grab onto your arm stopping you.

"Hey! Let go." You say struggling.

"But if I let you walk anymore you would have bumped into a pole da-ze." He explained letting you go.

"Oh." You say a little embarrassed.

"How about I walk you home da-ze." He suggested but before you could answer your felt your phone being taken out of your hand.

"Also, did you know that phones were invented in Korea?" He said as he lead you down somewhere.

"Sure why not." You said giving up to his antics.

"In case you wanted to know my name is Im Yong Soo." He said taking a look down at the map.

"Well, Yong Soo I'm (Y/N)"

"No it's Im Yong Soo." He said.

"That's what I said, Yong Soo." You said confused.

"No my name is Im Yong Soo not I am Yong Soo." He said, a little frustrated but didn't show it.

"Oh well sorry Im Yong Soo." You apologised, once again embarrassed.