"Now you've done it!"

"Sheeesh!"the two kage said.

"Heh,heh,heh, I'm truly grateful..."momoshiki chuckle as he rosed from the ground,he lifted his arm slowly."...To you fools!"your eyes widen.

"Look out! Dad!" Too late...

"Ugh!" All of the five kage and sasuke were frozen from their spot paralyzed."That's..."you startled.

"Isn't this...that Nara Clan Jutsu?!" The raikage asked struggling to move."Can't...move"Naruto said when a black metal stab right through his knee...then through the elbow and arms.

"I'm putting extra effort for you"momoshiki said.Naruto grunted as he fell down from his knees.

"Boruto..."you called facing him."What is it?"he asked.Returned your gaze to the five kage."Remember what my father told you...?"

"Damn it! This ain't looking too good"naruto mumbled."That's right..."a bright lightning appears on momoshiki's palm."And now you die"

"I have to save them..."boruto said as a flashback flash on his head before they went to save his father

"Boruto...listen closely. There's a reason...why I'm taking you along with (Name).Even though they're dangerous."Sasuke said walking upstairs to the rooftop beside him is his daughter.

"If the Five Kage and I defeat them...then it'll be moot... but just incase we can't...If some of us are taken down...or worst,i f all of us are in trouble..."sasuke paused and stop from his spot to face boruto."Then... you'll need to do it"(Name) continued.Boruto's eyes widen.

"Trust me,your teacher and just follow the plan...This is something only you can do"

"I'll finish you all off together in a flash!"

"I can't wimp out now! I gotta...I gotta trust my teacher and (name) who believe in me!"Boruto thought with determination written on his face and create a clone of him forming a tiny rasengan on his palm.

"Die!"

"You need to do it...boruto"the words from sasuke repeated in his mind.H e gritted his teeth and launch the rasengan to momoshiki.

"Go!"

Momoshiki's attention went onto boruto's rasengan flying towards him catching everyone's attention."A rasengan?!"naruto said in disbelief.

"When the heck did he master it?!"

"Hmp! You should've stayed out of sight.Don't you understand that it's useless?"momoshiki stated then used his other hand to suck the rasengan from his rinnegan on his palm but...

The rasengan disappeared into thin air.

"What the---- it fizzled out well before hand.It...it didn't reach!" The mizukage said.

"What a joke,it didn't even get close to me.Well Don't worry,You're all going to the same place"momoshiki sneered.

Suddenly...

BLAM!

The Jutsu hit momoshiki's shoulder catching off guard causing a twirl mark on his shoulder and the shadow paralysis is gone.

"The Jutsu's undone!"

"Dad!" Boruto shouted and took (Name) with him.

"Boruto! You..."

"What...was that just now?"momoshiki thought holding his arm.Boruto turns to momoshiki and grin."Looks like you can't absorb that you can't see!"he said.

"I told him I'd only take him as my student...if he mastered the rasengan.A and he manage to master it in a few days time"sasuke explained."But that was small and imperfect...and vanished right after he released.At first I thought it was a failure...but it wasn't. It was complete, he'd subconsciously transformed it's chakra nature creating a new Jutsu...

A vanishing rasengan"

"Heh,you cheeky brat"boruto scratch the back of his head."Heh heh, I don't even know how I do it, and...I can only create these vanishing ones so far"he said sheepishly.

"I hadn't really wanted to rely on such risky plan but...Phew...the results were great.Good job boruto...(Name) too"sasuke said in relief then ruffle your hair."I wish you'd left out that first part..."boruto joked."anyway...thanks (Name)-chan" he said.You smiled a bit and nod your head,naruto and sasuke seemed new to your attitude.

"It's still not over"you said.

A/n: o-kay...I'm really,really sorry for the delayed update on this chapter everyone.I'm actually finding a perfect timing to update this cause...the internet here is so slow in the morning so I woke up early in 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning because there's a free internet.

I have a questions for you guys...or readers...

Which one do you like? Shinki,Shikadai or Mitsuki? Give reasons.

Just comment your answers...