where it really starts

holy fuck sorry for not uploading! i've been in major writers block and recently finished school.  also i love each and every one of you guys <333333

Saihara POV

The morning announcement played as usual. I got and got dressed to check on Ouma. He hung out with Shirogane and Gokuhara which makes me glad, he seemed scared to interact with anyone but he looked more open yesterday. I walked out and headed upstairs to Ouma's dorm, I went to knock but...found the door creaked open..

I opened it slowly just in case he left it unlocked. His room was dark so I barely saw anything."Ouma?.." I said as I flicked on the light. My eyes wandered around his room until they stopped at the small figure against the wall.

"O-Ouma!" I ran towards him in a panic. Ouma was laying there with a bloody shoulder, not moving. His shoulder had a bit of what seemed to be a needle mark?..

I started shaking him to see if was sleeping but it was no use..was he already dead?... I checked his wrist to see if there was any pulse and to my luck there was. I sighed in relief, at least he isn't dead but..why is he still not getting up? Did he pass out or something?

I picked him up and put him on his bed. I should probably tell the others about this just in case they jump to conclusions.

——————————————

I opened the door to the dining hall and what I saw, oh man, I did not expect this..

Chabashira was yelling at Kiibo in almost tears, Gokuhara looked quieter and sadder than usual with Momota and Akamatsu by his side, and most of the students weren't even there! As confused as I was my curiosity got the best of me and I walked up to Akamatsu and Momota to ask what's happening. Akamatsu looked up with worry,

"Saihara you're here! Is anyone else y'know acting differently or are still asleep?" She said with a worried tone scratching her cheek. I nodded.

"I was going to walk to the dining hall with Ouma but when I went to his door, it was already open and he was on the floor unconscious..I didn't know what else to do so I put him on the bed. He also seemed warmer than usual." I told her, she nodded and asked me to go check the other absent students. I agreed and Momota was left with a crying Gokuhara.

We walked out the dining hall and into the dorms. We we're naming the students who weren't there before we heard the door slam open. We turned to see Momota and Chabashira carrying an unconscious Gokuhara. We ran towards them to ask what happened.

"The dude was just crying before he said he was feeling tired and turned off like a damn light switch.." Momota said putting his unused hand in his hair. "We should add him to the students who are passing out from what I heard." I nodded and grabbed a napkin and pen from my pocket writing down the unconscious students.

"Alright..Ouma, Yumeno, Gokuhara, Harukawa, Hoshi ,and Yonaga.." I mumbled while writing. Akamatsu was peering over my shoulder about to ask a question when Momota yelled.

"What the fuck! He's burning up like crazy!" He said fanning of his hand. Chabashira did the same and pulled back immediately.

Chabashira looked at her hand seeming as if she was thinking off something when she finally piped up. "We should check if everyone else is burning up. I'll check the ladies!" And with that she ran off to Yumeno's dorm. With a sigh we told Momota to put Gokuhara into bed and grab Tojo while me and Akamatsu checked on Ouma and Hoshi, and maybe Harukawa since she barely knew Chabashira...and with that we walked upstairs and opened Ouma's door.

It was dark and cold but we heard light panting and sniffles coming from the bundle of blankets. We walked over to uncover Ouma and saw him with a flushed expression,looking like he was asleep and in a bit of discomfort. We checked his forehead and sure enough, it was burning. Akamatsu went over to the bathroom and got a wet cloth putting it over Ouma's head. He seemed to relax to the cold but he still seemed hot. I took of his uniform jacket leaving him in his thin white shirt.

"We should check his temperature if I can find a thermometer in the bathroom." Akamatsu said, I nodded in agreement as she went into the bathroom again to come out with a thermometer. We checked his temperature to find it was in the high 100's.

"I think we should leave him be for now and check Hoshi's room." I said as we left. "Yeah we should. It'll be the same as we did for Ouma so no worries!" Akamatsu said with a smile. I smiled back as we walked over to Hoshi's room. Once we opened the door there was a loud scream, we rushed in to see Hoshi screaming at nothing and being extremely loud to the point we almost covered our ears. We walked over to his bed once he seemed to pass out and checked his temperature, it seemed a bit lower than Ouma's but still enough for a fever. We got another towel and left to see how Harukawa's doing.

We walked over to the caretakers room to see if Chabashira got here yet. To our surprise she wasn't there yet, she was probably still with Yumeno. We went in to do what we did to the other two but I remembered something once we were about to leave. When I first checked Ouma he was on the floor with a puncture mark to his shoulder. I went back to Harukawa's body and checked her shoulder and there it was, a puncture mark.

But, why was everyone else already in bed or still haven't been into full affect yet like Gokuhara. Ouma was the only one left bleeding and on the ground. Was it because he was already acting on this different personality that it affected him differently or did someone do this to them and lost track of time doing Ouma and Gokuhara?..

I was thinking to much I didn't notice Akamatsu shaking my shoulder. I got my head out of clouds and turned to the pianist with a distinct look on my face.

"I think I know what happened to them." I said. "Wow really? Should've known you would've been one step ahead of me but go on.." Akamatsu said.
"Ok so, when I first checked Ouma he was on the floor unconscious as I told you before in the dining hall. But, everyone else is in bed or still not getting the affects of whatever this is. Another thing is that Ouma and Harukawa both had needle marks on their shoulders which could've been used to knock them out, so I think someone, most likely the mastermind started up whatever motive Ouma had and put it on more people." I explained.

"Oh I get it! And I also figured Ouma's disease must be stronger than the others since he already had to before all this and as you said got induced of that by a chemical and or sedative." Akamatsu said. I nodded in agreement. "We should explain this to the others." We headed out of Harukawa's room and to the dining hall again.

i actually kind of like how this is going bc i have no plot for none of my stories and go with whatever my head says. no wonder i cant finish that kiribaku story..

(edit: I KEEP FORGETTING ITS THE SHOULDERS NOT THE NECK AAAAAA)

the old you (not continuing pls not voting/commenting)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें