door knobs

ok so like im upstairs and i heard someone try to open the door. also i love tsumugi

Kokichi POV

We let go after a few seconds. He smiled at me before he said we should go back to the dining hall. We got out of his dorm and went back to the dining hall. I smiled a bit while we talked, Kiibo is actually pretty nice and cares for others as he says.

We got to the dining hall to see that most of our fellow students left already. We sat back down and continued eating despite it being a bit cold. I noticed Shuichi looking at me for a second before turning back and talking to Momota.

I finished my food and went to help Tojo. She really was like the mom I never had, well..I don't actually remember her..same with my father. I'm actually an orphan who just got dragged into some bad stuff, my talent should really be ultimate unlucky student..

But nether the less, I made a group of friends. They lived outside the orphanage though..but they would sneak in through the windows and help me escape! We called our group DICE! I eventually made costumes for us. It's no secret I know how to sew, it's mostly a little habit I got into but others say it would've been a better talent then a 'supreme leader'.

I felt a tap on my shoulder snapping me out of the trance I was in.

"You alright? You zoned out for a minute there." Tojo said in a calm tone. I nodded and went back to washing the dishes. Shirogane and Gonta help with cleaning aswell! They're nicer than usual, Shirogane used to sew with me and Gonta helped me with a panic attack once. I'll ask to hang out with them later.

┊ ༑ ࿐ྂ。

After cleaning a bit I asked the two of them to hangout and they agreed! We headed to Shirogane's lab. Once we entered there was an array of cosplays, wigs, fabric, and other stuff!

"Gonta has never been to Tsumugi'slab before! Gonta think it's colorful!" Gonta said. "Y-Yea! There's a-a lot of cosplays!" I said in agreement. She smiled and thanked us, she then got a look of excitement on her face.

"Why don't we cosplay together!" She said. Cosplay...? That sounds nice.

"Gonta would like to cosplay with friends!" He smiled.

"W-which cosplays would you l-like to d-do Shirogane?" I asked.

"Hmm..let's see.." She put a hand on her chin while she was thinking. "Ah! Oma you can cosplay Crona from Soul Eaters and Gokuhara can cosplay Takashi from Ouran High School Host Club!"

"And w-what are you gonna be?" I said. "Yumemi from Kakegurui!" She then went to..I think get the cosplays.

"Shirogane knows l-lots of anime's,huh?" I quietly said to Gonta trying to break the silence. He smiled and nodded.

"Gonta think it's a good thing Tsumugi likes it! Also Gonta have question for Kokichi." He said. "W-what is it?" I asked a bit confused.

"Why does Kokichi have uniform on? Where is white suit?" He asked.

"O-Oh! M-Monokuma changed my outfits into what he said a more 'proper' a-attire.." I said looking down and fumbling with my thumbs . He said okay and went back to silence, My eyes wandered around her lab and stopped at a mask. It was a white bunny mask, it didn't seem all that important so we just stood there until Shirogane came back with the cosplays. It seemed like she was already in cosplay so we changed aswell, in the bathroom of course..

My character had a really tight dress on and a sword of some sort. Shirogane said she'll have the wigs out after we're done changing. I went out of the bathroom to find them both in cosplay. Shirogane came over in an excited way holding up something purple.

"You look perfect! Now! Time for the wig! Than you'll be complete!" She said. She put it on a squealed. "You make a canon Crona!"

"A-ah..thank you.." I said looking down.

Gonta came over in full cosplay too "Gonta think Kokichi look good!" He said with his usual smile.

"T-thanks you too!" I said with a slight smile. It was silent for a bit before Shirogane spoke.

"Well..I'm quite busy so you guys can do whatever you want! Just make sure to return the cosplays." She said before going over to her fabric collection. Me and Gonta separated ways after we left. I don't exactly know what to do now..maybe go with Shuichi?.. he would want me back soon, but as I said before he seems different. Almost like he doesn't want me all to himself which is weird but, at least I get to do things by myself and now be constantly being watched over. But at the same time I don't like being lonely..Shuichi was the only person there to protect me when I was alone and vulnerable..I should just walk around for a bit.

Time skip brought to you by my questionable thoughts that should really bring me to a hospital.

can you finger a frog. ants have dicks but how small are they? anyway back to this shit

I walked around for a few minutes before passing a door. It had a piano on the front assuming it was Akamatsu's. I also heard something playing in there..well obviously a piano. I think I remember this tune, I walk up to the door to hear Clair de lune. It had a beautiful melody to it that could almost put me to sleep but at the same time make me cry from a nostalgic memory. I leaned in closet to the door making it creak, fear came rushing into me as the piano stopped and I jumped back. The door opened more to reveal Akamatsu on the piano and Shuichi standing next to her. They looked up very confused. Mind you I'm still in this 'Crona' cosplay so they probably think it's a random stranger.

"Uhm, may I help you?" Akamatsu asked. I became more panicked. "I-I-I-I'm s-sorry I disrupted y-you!" I say with fear of being hit.

"Say, who are you?" She asked standing up and slowly walking to the door.

"I-I'm K-Kokichi Ouma!" I said backing up. "Ohh! I didn't recognize you with that uh..cosplay? You have on.." She said.

"Y-yea I hung out with Shirogane today.." I continued to play with my fingers. "W-Well I'll be off then!" I speed walked to my dorm ignoring everyone along the way. I think I'll sleep for now..

ddoddo time skip for when the small cock boy wakes up wigless

Huh? What's that sound?.. It was dark in my room which I'm assuming means it's night time already. I look down to see I'm still in the cosplay and the theres knocking at my door. I tiredly get out of bed and change quickly to see who it is. I get into my uniform and go to the door, the pounding is getting louder and the door knob is shaking violently which is scaring me even more than it's supposed to.

"U-Uh who is it..?" I say tiredly. There was just silence. My hands start to shake as my fear and curiosity got the better of me so I started to open the door.

I open it to see a tall figure with a mask. It looks familiar..My thought was immediately shut down as the door closed and I was pushed to a wall.

"Ngh!" I hissed as I felt something crack as I hit the wall. The figure had something shiny in his hand. It seemed like a syringe but..a knife? I wanted to run, why can't I run?a shot of pain was indulged into my arm. Everything went black from there.