bandages

i was crying over ishimondo for an hour because i miss by bbys ( • )◞◟( • )

Kokichi POV

Shuichi led me to my 'so called room' and left. I don't remember much but I heard some of what Monokuma was saying, something about learning the secret of the outside world and game..? Oh and someone losing some memories! That might be me..

I walked into my room and locked the door behind me, I looked around to see papers scattered everywhere, a white board with photos on it, pencils on a desk near my bed, and just the usual room stuff. I figured I was in Danganronpa from the people and setting, It seemed like a abandoned school of some sort this time. I'll look around for a bit before going to sleep. I was a bit scared of everyone but..Shuichi was acting different..he didn't drag me everywhere he went or punish me when I spoke up. What if he got brainwashed for the show! They did say something about that, I just can't get my memories straight.

As I tried cleaning up I tripped, cut, stabbed, and hurt myself multiple times..no wonder I have such bad luck, Nagito would be disappointed. Now where are the bandaids?.. wait... I DONT KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY DO THIS! SHUICHI ALWAYS DOES THIS WHEN I GET HURT! I-I should at least try to do this by m-myself..

Shuichi POV

After I heard Ouma's door lock I went straight to the library, checking for anything about despair diseases since monokuma supposedly forgot it. Jeez who forgets their own motive?

I pull my hat down as I get to the door, I open it to find Tojo cleaning like usual. She lifts her head up and greets me with a warm smile, I shyly wave back and head to the books.

Despair disease..despair disease..despair disea- Aha! found it!

I get the novel out and flip through all the different ones until one caught my eye, liars disease..this must be what Oma has! As I was quietly celebrating my discovery I heard a noise,

Clink!

I looked behind me to see Tojo holding what seemed to be a ball, a metal one at that and another one rolling on the floor.

"Hey uh Tojo?.. what's that?" I asked slowly coming towards her.

"Hm? Oh sorry Saihara, I happened to find a pile of shot put balls while cleaning. I have a feeling it could be used as a weapon.." She calmly answered looking at the shiny object.

"What should we do with them then?" I stepped forward to analyze them, they're pretty heavy and enough to knock someone out..maybe even kill, don't want a murder to occur to easily.. I looked back at the ultimate maid  seeing if she had an answer.

"I think we should hide them for better or worse. I'll hide them at the end of the book shelves," she pointed to the end of hallway to see a dark corner with old, dusty books. "That should be dark enough to hide the balls from glistening." She started to pick up the crate.

"Good idea, let me help they seem heavy." I grabbed the end of the crate while she did the same. We lifted it up to find it was very heavy. My arms could've snapped at that second but with Tojo- san's help we got it to the corner. We set down the box and stretched our arms.

"I may say, that was especially heavy." She lightly chuckled.

"At least we might be able to prevent a murder from happening.." I said back with a faint smile. We parted ways as I returned to my researching.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

It was about 2 am as I finished looking for books of Oma's disease. All I got from it was that he either had honesty or liars disease..or maybe both...I'll ask Monokuma about it later. I need my sleep first.

Morning time skip because people actually read this and now I feel bad for writing slow

I woke up to the usual morning announcement. Never gonna get used to that..

I did my routine like a stable person would do in the morning. Showering,changing, etc. I got my dorm keys and headed to the dining hall stopping to look at Oma's door.

Should I see if he's awake?

Of course dipshit!

And what if he's still asleep or already in the dinning hall? I would look like an idiot!

What if he's dead already?!

Oh..

I was having an argument in my head over this. I ended up just walking there with anxiety at my shoulder. I knocked on his door. No answer, I knocked again. No answer..

I could feel my heart pounding over the silence. I kept knocking and knocking. Still no answer. I begin shaking from fear.

"O-Oma!? Please open the door!" I half yelled my voice shaking. There was a noise coming to the door and something unlocking. The door opened halfway to a mess of violet hair, tired eyes, colorful bandages, and black clothing.

"A-aH! S-Shuichi! I'm s-sorry I d-d-didn't o-open the door! P-please d-don't hu-hurt me!" He said tears pricking his as he shakes violently. I looked at him worryingly.

"Oh it's alright Oma! You just had me worried you didn't open the door.." I said scratching my neck. "Also what happened to your uniform? And why do you have bandaids on you? Did you get hurt!?" I lightly grabbed his arm not the scare him and saw the array of colorful bandaids covering his pale skin.

"U-Uh, I was c-cleaning up and hurt myself..and M-Monokuma said I should c-change into p-proper attire!" He said fumbling with his hands. Monokuma must've changed him into an old school uniform..My thoughts were interrupted by my stomach growling. I flushed a bit.

"U-Uh we should go eat, it's 9 already." I said. He nodded and we walked together to the dining hall. Right as we got into the room all eyes locked on us. I could tell Oma was frightened as he held my arm and started hiding behind me avoiding all eye contact.

"Hey you guys finally made it!" Momota said with his usual smile. I sat next to him while Oma sat with Kiibo not knowing where else to sit. Everyone went back to their conversations until Tojo came with food.

Kokichi POV

Shuichi went over to Momota, I was still skeptical about him..he used to bully me but he seems a tad nicer now. I went over to Kiibo seeing as it was the only available space. I was shaking a bit from the eyes piercing through me like a knife, a sat beside the robot and looked down. He seemed to look at me curiously before tapping my shoulder.

"Hey Oma, did you change into a new outfit?" He said as I looked up and nodded. He eyed my bandages and grabbed my hand.

"Your hand seems to need medical attention! Would you like me to help patch you up?" He asked as I nodded again. He got up and dragged me with him presumably to the nurse..? Is there even a nurses office here? I stumbled a bit since Kiibo was speed walking somewhere. We got to his dorm room and he told me to wait on his bed. I sat down playing with the bandages on my fingers while he got a first aid kit. He got out some disinfectant and cotton ball.

"Can you take off your bandages?" He asked. I nodded and took them off. He started to put the disinfectant on the cotton ball. "This is going to sting a bit.." he placed it on my arm and I let out a low hiss. He did this a couple of times before properly bandaging me up.

"T-Thanks so m-much Kiibo-kun!" I smiled at the robot. His face turned a light blue as he started playing with his fingers. "U-Uh may I have a hug?" He asked, I nodded and went for a hug. He hugged back, I thought robots were made of metal.. his hugs felt safe and soft..

˖◛⁺⑅♡ ˖◛⁺⑅♡ ˖◛⁺⑅♡ ˖◛⁺⑅♡ ˖◛⁺⑅♡ ˖◛⁺⑅♡ ˖◛⁺⑅♡

I added some soft kiiboma! also sorry for not uploading for almost a month, I didn't have much motivation and I had my finals so I kept writing this for weeks. hope you enjoyed it !