The Water Park and the Movies (Cap X Bucky)

ابدأ من البداية

"Yeah, I'm a wittle, but only when I'm not on stage or hanging out with fans." Josh said.  

"That's cool. Wanna be fwiends? My cawetaker can have your cawetaker's phone number so we could set up pway dates and hang out." Bucky said.

"Yeah, we should now that I know that I'm not the only wittle here." Josh said. And so after a little while Cap got Tyler's number and Tyler got Cap's number. They both shook hands and they hung out until Josh and Bucky got bored and they decided that they wanted ice cream. And so Tyler and Cap grabbed the two little's hands and they went to an ice cream stand to have some ice cream. And of course they also made some small talk.  

"When's youwr next concewt?" Bucky asked.

"It's in 10 houwrs and so we are having fun and hanging out here befowre we go to the     stadium ." Josh said. 

"That's cool." Bucky said. And they went back to eating their ice cream. After a little while of going on more slides it was time for both boys to go.   Both boys headed to their cars and they realized that their cars are next to each other and they smiled. Before they went in Bucky and Josh hugged each other and then Tyler and Cap shook hands and said bye. And then it was Bucky and Josh's turn.

"Bye Bucky. We'll hang out again since my cawetaker has youwr daddy's numbewr." Josh said.

"Yeah, we'll see each othewr again sometime. Enjoy youwr concewt."Bucky said.

"Tanks. Anyway, gots to go. Bye. Bye." Josh said.

"Bye. Bye." Bucky said and then both boys hugged one last time before they had to get in the car. Once they were in their car seats they waved from the window and then they kept on waving until Tyler drove the car and they left for the stadium. Bucky was sad and Cap noticed and so he tried to cheer up Bucky. 

"It's ok Buck. Maybe when they're not on tour we could hang out with them." Cap said.

"I suwre hope so." Bucky said. And then Cap drove the car to get home. Once they got home Cap brought Bucky into the bathroom for his bath. 

"Remember that your gonna take a bath and then I'm gonna out you in normal clothes so that you're dry when we get to the movies." Cap said.  Bucky smiled and cooperated with Cap.  And then once Bucky was in dry clothes and his hair was brushed him and Cap were ready to go to the movies. They were super excited and happy or Bucky was. Cap was struggling through the traffic and the people honking their horns. Bucky was so excited that he imitated the car horns which made Cap laugh a tiny bit. It was great. Once they got there they got tickets and they got snacks and they found a place to sit. Of course Bucky and Cap sat together cause they didn't want to be separated.  Once the movie began it was loud which made Bucky cover his ears. It was the best 1 hour and 45 minutes of Bucky's life and Cap enjoyed it too. Once it was over it was dark and everyone was going home and some were going to a bar. It was great. Bucky and Cap both had a great time together.  Once they got home Bucky was tired and so Cap went to his room and he put the sleepy Bucky in his pjs and then he put a pacifier in Bucky's mouth and put Bucky in his crib and then Cap put on Bucky's sound machine which was full of baby lullabys and then Cap got ready to go to bed .  Once Cap was done getting in his pjs he checked on Bucky who was still fast asleep and then Cap had a smile on his face.

"Good night Buck. I had a great time with you today."Cap said. Then Cap gave Bucky a kiss on the forehead  and then turned off the lights and went to bed. 

                                                                  The Next Day

Bucky climbed out of his crib like he usually does and he went over to snuggle with Cap.  Once Cap woke up he saw the smiling long brown haired boy right next to him and so he smiled back. Once Cap got out of his bed he grabbed Bucky and carried him to the dining room where they would meet with the other littles and the other members of the avengers. 

"Morning everyone." Cap said to the avengers.

"Mownin everyone." Bucky said to the littles. And then it was a normal day. Bucky told the littles everything that happened and they were ooing and ahhing. Bucky was proud of himself. But then after a few hours something happened. And so they decided to check it out...

THANKS FOR READING THIS. I'M BACK. IT'S BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE I GOT BACK ON AND I SAID I WOULD TRY AND WRITE MORE. SO, I'M WRITING THIS AT MY UNCLE'S HOUSE. I'M GONNA BE WITH MY DAD FRIDAY-SUNDAY AND SO I'M GONNA TRY AND WRITE THEN AND THEN IF I DON'T FINISH IT I'LL TRY AND WRITE MORE AT MY UNCLE'S HOUSE OR AT MY MOM'S HOUSE. I'M NOT REALLY SURE. ANYWAY, IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR CHAPTERS THEN PUT THEM NI THE COMMENTS BELOW. ALSO, I'M GOING TO THE BEACH TODAY AND TO JENKINSON'S BOARD WALK SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE TODAY SINCE I WILL HAVE NO ELECTRONICS WITH ME. ANYWAY, HAVE A GREAT DAY. R