Part IV

I was about to scream. The pleasure was too much.

I couldn't take it anymore and let the wave of pleasure that had accumulated inside me release. Yoongi let out a high pitched moan as I orgasmed, tightening my walls around him. I was pretty sure he came as well.

He stopped moving his hips and slowed down. He was breathing heavily. He slowly used his last bit of energy for a few more thrusts then pulled out. He took off his condom and threw it into the trashcan beside the bed. I got up and looked at him. He smiled and smirked at me.

"Are you still unsure baby?" he asked smugly.

"N-no," you replied in a shy tone.

Yoongi chuckled and walked back to the bed. He gave me a peck on the lips and whispered something into my ear.

"That's right, learn your place baby-girl," he said.

He pulled away and my face became flushed.

"Now let's clean up the mess you've made, Namjoon will be back soon," he told you.

We both redressed into our clothes until we heard the door close to the living room.

"Hey, guys, I'm back! Where did you guys go?" Namjoon shouted form the living room.

Shit. He wasn't wrong, he came back sooner than expected. We both walked back to the living room.

"Hey, it looks like you two both bonded well," he said while chucking at you two.

I nervously looked at Yoongi.

"Haha..yea I got to know a bit more of him," you said nervously.

"That's great... So where did you guys just come from? You weren't in the living room when I got back." he asked you both.

"The bedroom," Yoongi replied nonchalantly.

I glared at Yoongi and he winked at me. That little shit.

"Uhh, Namjoon I-" you nervously stuttered.

"Oh really? Is that what you meant by fun earlier?" he asked you, "Does that mean you're still up for that threesome we talked about earlier on the phone?"

"We were just joking though-" you laughed nervously.

Namjoon dropped the bags he was holding and walked up towards me.

"Maybe you were, but I wasn't baby," he said in a low tone.

"Uhhhhh....." you whined out. You didn't know what to do, and your mind immediately went blank.

Well shit. I ain't gonna be able to walk for the next week. You thought as a wave of dread washed over you.

To be continued . . .

413 words