🥀Giovanni: 3

Moni's POV

Watching Blake make such a sweet promise to Elys was very cute but it make me feel good, it made me feel like he won't break that promise. On the other hand when told me that Shalle's mother called and wanted to have dinner with us once again with Shalle not included sounded alright but with the experience we've had with him were anything but butterflies and roses. As well as to me finding out that I am now 3months pregnant with our baby is to also be taken under consideration. while I softly rub my hand over my growing belly I smile and right before I know it Blake walks up behind me with his arms under mine, his hands on the sides of my belly, and his head cradled neatly beside mine as I lay my head against his chest.

We looked at each other in the bathroom mirror and he kissed my temple and held me firmly yet carefully in his arms.

"Yes Blake." I asked

"Nothing Moni, I just figured I should hold you and potato is all." he replied

"Why is the baby now a potato?" I asked confused

"I have no clue it just popped out of my mouth."

"Ahh ok." I said

We stood for a bit longer and then we heard little footsteps walking towards us.

"I can hear you Elys." I said

"Aw man." she said pouting

"What's wrong Elys baby?" Blake asked stooping down to her height

"I wanted to say surprise that's all daddy." she said sadly

"It's ok, you can always do it again." Blake replied holding her hands in his

"Ok daddy." she said

"Want a hug babygirl." he asked with his arms out

"Yeah." she said going into his embrace.

"Elys, do you wanna stay at uncle Dre'Mane's. Me and daddy have some adult stuff to do ok." I asked

"Yeah, sound good mommy." she replied

Elys walked to her room to I guess get what she needed for the afternoon and etc. While Elsy was doing her thing me and Blake decided to go get dressed to go and do some errands, pay some bills, and then see shalle's parents for dinner.

My outfit

Blakes Outfit

Blakes Outfit