Vol.2 *Sneak Peak*

My mind seemed blank for some odd reason, it was as if I zoned out for what felt like eternity. My ears where shot, my vision was a total blur, and I felt cold. I hope this isn't me moving closer towards death.

Everything happened so fast, too fast for me to catch up. My body felt heavy and my chest was on fire. I felt like I was literally burning alive. I didn't want to die, I still have my wife, my daughter, and hopefully another cold on the way.

All I could do now is think back. Gathering my thoughts I lean against a structure and fall straight to the floor. Then lights seemed to cut on, noises where heard, and muffled voices. Then all of a smsudden I get slapped, slapped so hard I spit blood.

I open my blurred eyes and see Moní crying, then I look over and see two guys smirking at me and looking at Moní. She wasn't crying anymore but looking dead at the guy.

"Is that your wife Blake?"

"...."

"I didn't know you like fat bitches."

"If you even think about touching me, I will cut your small ass dick off."

After Moní said that he punched her and I looked at her an she looked at me. I knew then that I married a strong woman, a woman who can take a mans punch to the face an still look unbelievably sexy.

"What should I do to your wife hu Blake? Should I keep beating her or should I punch her from time to time." He looked at me with a smile. I wanted nothing more than to watch Moní bitch slap that smile of his stank ass face.

"How about neither bitch. An what do you want with us anyway."

"The boss needs you both clean and presentable tonight so, clean yourselves up."

He cuts us lose one by one and puts us in separate bathrooms. I couldn't trust them with Moní but I knew she would beat some ass if she had to.

After about an hour Moní came in the room.

We both were dressed and were puzzled at the same time

We both were dressed and were puzzled at the same time. Like, why were dressed up, where are we going, and what does this have to do with my family.