🥀Giovanni: 1

Shalle's POV

Today is the day that I hope to make Blake and his sorry excuse of a wife. That crazy woman punched me so hard I thought one of my tooth fill-ins busted.

I rubbed my jaw gently. I know I don't seem so badass but like I'm all bad, I really am. I get what I want, when I want it, and how I want it but if not then I lash out.

Moní has cut the everlasting string of the rope thats tying me and my companies together. I shall make sure that it never happens again.

I tried dealing with get myself but touching her face was a stupid mistake. She bit it like she was a starved animal. I bet because she's so big she is she eats a lot of junk food.

Knock knock knock

I open the for and it's my mother.

"Daniel Taylor Shalle!" She yelled.

"Yes mother."

"Don't make me back hand you boy."

"What mother."

I let her into the house and she immediately smacked me upside my head.

"What (SMACK) did( SMACK) I (SMACK ) say ( SMACK) about ( SMACK) holding (SMACK ) people (SMACK ) bound ( SMACK) Daniel!"

"Gosh, ow! Mom ok. You said not do it anymore."

"Are you still doing it?"

"Um.....Uh..."

"Answer the question Daniel."

"Yeah."

" what the (SMACK) gosh ( SMACK) darn it ( SMACK) Frick wack ( SMACK) Daniel!"

"Jesus Christ!"

"Don't day his name in vain (SMACK)!"

"I'm sorry, your just about to make be have a concussion."

"You should've known better, by the amount of times if smacked your head, I thought you'd learn you're lesson. Do I have to get your father "

Once she brings my dad up, my brings cuts off and I plead. I love my parents but my mother can do the most out of any situation.

"No no no no no, dad is not needed."

"Your sure?" She smirks.

"Yes mother."

"Ok, now take me to these people you kept here Before I smack your head again."

"Ugh, are the head smacks necessary?"

"I'll think about it ok hun."she pats me on the back like she's done nothing to my spinal cord.

My mother wants to kill me sometimes I know it but I know that I won't have Blake and Moní better for long. I lead my mother down to the basement and she then smacks me upside the back of my head out of nowhere.

She walks up to them, cuts them lose and then Blake's bïtch of a wife walks up to me.

"You know what shalle."

"What."

"If it wasn't for your mother, is kick your ass."

"Oh darling, go right ahead, I basically smacked his neck outta whack. It's like he had a diaper rash on his neck."

"Thanks for the invitation but we gotta check on our daughter."

"I'm disconnecting you from my enterprise shalle. Piss off."

"I'm not pissing off anywhere "man"."

Then Blake Fücking punches my nose, I know I deserve it but squash pumpernickels backlash scrubs. That freaking hurt.

Monís POV

After me and Blake sat for what felt like eternity,  we were cut loose. A women who looked around in her late forties untied us.

"I'm sorry for my sons actions, I'll make sure he's dealt with. In the mean time is there anything I can help you with."

Blake looked angry but I gave a look of 'let me talk'.

"We thank you for helping us but why would he do this to us."

"Well."

She grabbed two chair and put them behind us then told us to sit and listen to what she had to say. She let out a breath.

"His father was a major raciest, every Saturday an Sunday he would take him to these meetings and teach him about our race. That man is now NY ex-husband and has been for sometime now. I try my best yo show Daniel, who you know is shalle that everyone isn't a threat. Just like say if your a kind black person and you say good morning just to be nice about it and he takes it as that your insulting him. My son is very very stubborn but also very obedient when it comes to his father."

"But, why attack us?"

"As I said his father raised him partially to hate black people. I deeply apologize for his actions and I'll make sure that he apologies in front of you tomorrow because I'm about yo hall his father."

"What's his father going to do?"

"Oh trust me, it's a punishment. As a child he used to tie other kids to the play sets and if smears have to punish him for it but today is the day he stops."

We smile and as we got up, she showed us the way out of the house.  He waved bye and we walk home. As we reached the house it was empty and we headed up stairs.

"Blake can you run a bath please."

"Ok."

Blake went into the attached bathroom and ran the bath water, I was tired, hungry and happy now that I'm home. After I beard the water stop, I saw blame in the water and the tub was covered in bubbles.

"Love get in, I want to relax with you."

"Ok Blake."

After I took off my bra and underwear, I slid into the bit water but it was soothing to my stressed body. I laid against Blake's chest as I relaxed to the patterns of his rising chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

"You still look beautiful Moní."

"Thank you, you're so handsome."

"I love you so much."
He kisses my cheek and I ralized i had present for him.

"Blake, open this."

"Ok."
He looked hesitant and opens the box, trying not to get it wet.

"So?"

"Well its-."

"Is what."

"Y-y-y-your're p-p-p-pregnant."

"Yes, with our baby."

"O-o-our b-b-baby."

"Yes make your going to be a daddy."

"Oh my gosh. Yes, yes yes."

He started crying, and I just held him and he rubbed my tummy. I love Blake so much. An this our baby that we made together. I can't wait to see what elys says tomorrow but for now me and Blake sit in silence and enjoy each others company.

***†***†***†****†***†***†**†***
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter

For more to come

Thx for love and support

How do you feel about Moní being pregnant with Blake's baby ?~

***†***†***†***†***†***†***†***