Chapter 5 Realization.

Start from the beginning

**Miss. Stark?**

Amara slowly woke up, “Yes, JARVIS.”

**Dr. Banner has breakfast ready, he made your favorite, blueberry pancakes.**

Amara slowly sat up and stretched, “Okay tell them I'll be down in a minute.”

**Yes, ma'am.**

Amara swung her legs over the edge of the and put on her slippers, putting on her robe she made her way downstairs to the kitchen. When she got to the bottom of the stairs she noticed that she could hear everything that Tony and Bruce were talking about and they were talking about her.

“Do you think that there's a cure?” She heard Bruce ask.

“I don't know but if there isn't between the two of us we can make one, in the meantime, we'll keep her contained.”

“Keep who contained,” Amara asked when she entered the kitchen.

Tony and Bruce look at each other, “You heard us?”

“Yeah, it's kind of hard not to when you guys are shouting.”

“Mara, Tony and I were whispering.”

“No, you weren't I heard you when I was coming down the stairs.”

Once again Bruce and Tony looked at each other, “Yes we were, Mara. What do you think, Brucie, could it be a side effect from last night?”

“It would appear so.”

Amara gave them a weird look, “What are you guys talking about, what happened last night? And what happened to my room, it's trashed.”

“You really don't remember what happened last night?”

“No, it's a complete blank, the last thing I remember was reading on my bed then getting a sharp pain in my stomach.”

“Why don't we have breakfast first then we'll talk about what happened last night, okay?”

“Okay.”

Bruce served Amara and Tony pancakes then himself. They sat down and ate their breakfast in relative silence. When Amara finished she served herself another stack of pancakes, which was odd for her. Bruce and Tony looked at each other. After her third stack of pancakes, Tony asked her if she was okay.

“Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just starving to death.”

“You think this-” Tony asked Bruce.

Bruce cut him off, “Yes I do.”

Amara looks between her brother and his boyfriend, “Okay, what is going on with you two? What aren't you telling me?”

“I think it's time we showed you what happened last night.”

They get up and go to the living room, “JARVIS cue up what happened last night starting from where Amara leaves her room.”

Amara sits on the couch between Bruce and Tony as JARVIS starts playing everything that happened last night. She sees a beast with wild yellow eyes crash throw her bedroom door and start stalking Tony. She watches as the giant wolf lunges for Tony and he throws himself down the stairs. Then when JARVIS saves him from being mauled with the Iron Man suit, and how viscously the beast attacks Tony. She sighs when Hulk saves Tony and jokes the beast out. She doesn't have to see the end to realize that the beast is her.

She looks at Tony with tears in her eyes, “Oh, Tony, I'm so sorry for attacking you! I don't even remember doing it.”

Tony pulls her into his lap and wraps his arms around her, “It wasn't you Mar, I know that if you had any control you never would have done that to me.”