Chapter 20: Elder Foxes, New Bijū And New Family.

Start from the beginning

"So, Hachi what are yours abilities?"

"As you can see my color is black. My affinity is Yin. Also I can cast and release Genjutsu."

"Hmm... This is really helpful." Naruto said with smile.

"Yes, yes it is. Never mind Elders are coming." Hachi said.

Naruto looked where Hachi looked and sees to tall foxes. And as Taki said one have five tails and second have seven tails also both of them are white. Both of them stood in front of Naruto.

"Hello Naruto-sama. I'm Snow." Fox with seven tails introduced himself.

" Fox with seven tails introduced himself

"And I'm Frost." said one with five tails.

"Frost, Snow please call me Naruto, I don't like formalities

"Frost, Snow please call me Naruto, I don't like formalities." Naruto said with smile.

"Okay, Naruto. Maybe you know why you are here?" Frost asked.

"Only what I know is that Hachi told me that you want to talk to me."

"Right. So first question. What is you full name?" Snow asked.

"You want to know my name I use now or used before?"

"Both." Snow said.

"Okay. Name I used before is Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki." Naruto answered and every fox glared at him.

"So you are child man that sealed Kyūbi-sama?" Frost asked.

"Sadly yes, yes I am."

"Now name you use now." 

"Naruto no Yōko."

"Naruto no Yōko? Why?" Snow asked.

"This is long story and I don't have how much time I have."

"Don't worry time here flow slow." Frost said.

"Alright. So this started when..." Naruto start explaining how he is now Naruto no Yōko. He told them about his fight with Uchiha, betrayal, about how he and Kyūbi became friends, prison, his power, how Kyūbi disappeared, his so called 'family' and where is he now and where is he going. Every fox is sad how many pain, hate and suffering Naruto go through. "And this is it."

"I'm sorry if I bring bad memories." said Frost with tears.

"Don't worry about it.Everything else you want to know?"

"Hmm... You answered already next questions. How you meet Kyūbi and how you and him became friends your powers. Your history." Snow said.

"So I'm free now?"

"I have one last question. Also you can ask one if you want." Snow said

"Okay. I will go first. What do you do to Konoha for what thay did to Kurama."

"Kurama?" Frost narrowed her eyes.

"Kyūbi's name."

"So he also said his true name." Frost said.

"Yes, I can tell you that he was like father to me, even if we did not spend much time together. But lets back to my question."

"Okay. So back to your question, whatever you want to do we will do this. And this is also my question but I will change it. What is your dream?" Snow asked.

"Be stronger... And destroy Konoha. But I can change my mind..."

"Why?" Frost asked.

"Kurama said to me that Menma and Naruko didn't know that I existed. Maybe I should forgive only Naruko since Menma is arrogant and ignorant. He is just like Uchiha he seek power and do everything what he can to be the most powerful shinobi."

"I see... Also we need to tell you something what Kyūbi don't tell you." Snow said.

"What is it?"

"You should already know that you are Second Kyūbi, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then you should also know that when Bijū is absorbed then person who did this is changing in Bijū." Snow said.

"So... You telling me... That I'm Bijū?" asked confused and shocked Naruto.

"Yes, Naruto. You are Bijū." Frost said.

"So how can I change in Bijū form?"

"We will teach you Bijū and Fox Sage Mode next time. You should come back to them." Snow said.

"Right. And thank you Snow, Frost, Taki and Hachi."

"No problem. You are demon fox now and we stay together. You are our family by now." Frost said with smile.

Naruto froze and have tears in his eyes. "T-Thank you." said Naruto and every fox in sight come closer and jump on Naruto to comfort him.

"No need to thank us. You are part of our family. Now go Naruto and do what you need to do." Said fox with her bright smile.

"See you later. All of you." Naruto began to do hand signs.

"Remember Naruto if you need help summon us!" said Hachi with smile. Naruto nodded and said "Gyaku Kuchiyose No Jutsu." and a poof of smoke appear

-----Hotel Rooftop-----

Naruto opened his eyes and sees that he is no longer in Fox Realm but in normal world on Hotel Rooftop. 'Dad... Finally I meet your family... And now we are one big family... I hope you saw this...' Naruto thoughts about Kurama and tear flow from his right eye. He looked around and sees Sunrise. 'Should go to room where are others... I need to go to forge fast as I can... I want to craft my sword...' Naruto thought and starts walking towards doors to rooftop and goes to men room.

A/N: Sorry I didn't upload yesterday but I want to write this story as long as I can, Now in instant because this will be boring write all chapter in no more than 1 and half week or 2. So don't hate me I just take free day and I think I will be take 1 free day per week to chill and think about this story how to write next chapters, what changes and this stuff. Now I will be going to write next chapter I think so wait for next one. This is all SAYONARA AND SEE YOU SOON.