"I agree with Cordula and are you nuts? A giant monster zoo?" Randy grinned as he looked down at Mendel's origami animals "Yeah, we could make millions selling and T-shirts and, and-" Knowing Randy being the one to let his imaginations run rampant, Mendel tried to dissuade Randy to no avail.

"I wasn't saying-"

"Oh! Then we could sell the video we shoot when the creatures break lose and chomp up the tourists.." Randy said as he made his puppet chomp down onto Mendel's origami animals and reduce them to scraps of paper.

"Like that would attract tourists..." Cordula muttered with a smile as Mendel dusted himself off of the scraps of paper Randy threw at him by the use of the puppet.

"Please return to your seats we have just been clear to land"

The pilot said to the PA system and everyone got into their seats and strapped in their seat-belts. Cordula peered down to see the City of Japan before smirking once she saw a dark and murky shadow under the waters.

***

Tokyo, Japan
Narita Airport

Everyone had anticipated in getting settled to Japan because of the language barrier which could be helped by Monique's connections.

What they didn't expect was-

"What do you mean we've been red-flagged?"

Nick asked to the man on the desk as he checked their visas "I am sorry, your entry visas have been cancelled" The man said calmly.

"Since when?! And by whose authority?" Cordula asked harshly with irritation. They didn't come here after a long hour of flight just to find out their visas were cancelled.

"This has got to be a mistake" Nick argued "Ah...but you are in luck" Nick raised a brow in confusion "The next plane back to the states leaves in 45 minutes" Everyone gaped in shock.

"Back? We just got here" Randy said with a frown and the man quickly pressed the red button to alert security. Now the team was faced with two security guards and they knew that if they ever did anything to break the law, they would end up in jail.

Irritated, Monique quickly sent a call "Konichiwa" She greeted to the person on the other end of the phone before she handed it to the man "I believe someone wishes to speak with you" Monique said shortly.

"Yes, yes sir..Oh! I'm sorry sir..at once sir" They waited as the man stamped their visas with a nervous look on his face "Welcome to Japan. Please accept my apologies for the error" He said with nervous smiles and the team didn't want to blame him, not when all they wanted was to settle in and rest.

The team got their stuff and boarded it to a blue truck. Mendel quickly shut the back door while Cordula hooked N.I.G.E.L on a rope to prevent the robot from slipping and they were off.

***

On the way to the states, a young Japanese boy looked out of the window to look down on the city when something caught his eye as it moved underwater. He immediately began calling his mother when he spotted the familiar dorsal plates of one kaiju.

"Mama! Mama!" He cried out as Godzilla roared "It's Gojira!" He said, his mother looked at him while holding a magazine with a smile "Such an imagination Yukio. What would Gojira be doing in Japan" The mother asked. The boy frowned before he continued to look down at Godzilla who roared and dove back into the depths of the water.

***

Cordula stayed behind N.I.G.E.L to watch over the bags that looked like they were threatening to bury N.I.G.E.L alive "N.G.E.L is the most sophisticated robot on the planet. More to the point, he's not a pack mule" Mendel said seriously. Randy gave him a look as he swung his bag around "Oh no?" He asked as he swung his bag again as it landed on N.I.G.E.L's head.