DeadLoch

"Hey Cordula, where are you going off today?" Cordula stopped in her tracks to turn around and face Melany, a girl from her class that minded her presence wherever they meet and Cordula considered her to be a friend.

"Well you know, going off to have a swim in the beach" Cordula said and Melany gave her a confused look "But the way to the beach is that way" Melany said, pointing to the opposite side of where Cordula was heading.

"I was thinking of going to a different beach this time" Cordula said before she hurried along with her way, not wanting Melany to ask further more questions that might lead the girl to following her and finding out exactly what she has been doing all this time.

***

"I am still surprised you actually agreed to have a swim with the G-man" Randy said and Cordula huffed "Well, I did promise the big guy that I'm going to swim with him today" A loud roar came from underneath the water and Godzilla peered out to look at her.

"Hold it big guy" Cordula said as she took off her coat and immediately jumped in the water. She dived down to meet him as he gave off soft croons. She grabbed one of his dorsal plates as he began to swim around with her gripping on one of the dorsal plates near his head.

They swam deeper but not far away from Headquarters as a flock of seagulls began flying around Godzilla, some were even landing "Looks like you have a fan of gulls here boy" Cordula joked. Godzilla let out an annoyed roar, causing the gulls to fly away as he dived down.

Cordula released her hold and decided to just float around before she felt Godzilla's snout underneath her as he carried her back "Thanks for the swim big guy" Godzilla crooned before he dived back down as Cordula grabbed her brown towel and dried herself off.

She heard the rest of the team upstairs and took the elevator and got their moments after she heard Elsie and Nick spat on about Loch Ness Monster sightings "Oh..lover's spat?" Randy commented and Nick waved him away.

"What happened this time?" Cordula asked as she dried her now frizzy hair "We have a videotape proving the existence of the Loch Ness Monster" Elsie said excitedly "No we don't. All we have is a footage of a PR stunt" Nick explained with denial.

"Nick, think about it, okay. We have seen stuff in the past month that I never would've believed in before" Elsie retorted with her eyes narrowed "Well this is different. We deal in science" Nick said "Godzilla isn't a science project pet Nick" Cordula said with her arms crossed "And what if we could scientifically prove the creature exists. Tell me you'd pass up a chance to see it" Elsie said with a grin.

"I'd like to see it. Maybe Cordula could come up with one of her Godzilla-liking abilities" Cordula looked at Randy with one brow raised at his ridiculous phrase while Nick gave Randy a small glare "Well...I would" Randy mumbled "So would I" Mendel said excitedly and Nick transferred his glare to Mendel who looked away.

"You know...from a distance" Elsie crossed her arms with smug victory "Looks like you outvoted Nick" Nick groaned as he looked at all of them as they waited for him to make the final call.

"We'll leave in the morning"

***

Loch Ness, Scotland 

"I never knew Scotland could be so...beautiful in land mass" Cordula said as she took in the salty breeze of the sea. Turns out that the research are of where the Loch Ness was sighted was quite near the docking bay.

"A monster in Loch Ness, Oh I know it sounds slightly absurd" The professor said as they walked inside the research center "Oh yeah but I'm sure this new sightings gonna do wonders for the tourist trade" Elsie glared at Nick from behind and Cordula frowned at Nick's obvious behavior.