chapter 1

Its noon as we see a lone farmer plowing his field, He does not use any animals in his farm, he is using only his strong arms, when you look closer his arms is filled with scars particularly war scars.

if you focus on his clothes you see that he is wearing an old Japanese's clothes... we are in the 18th century in ancient Japan right after the Meiji restoration when the samurais privileges was taken from them .

The wind blows as he continues his work, he looks up to the sky and say.

"A storm is coming," he said whispering to himself.

As he said that a band of five thieves came on their horses towards the farmer, they were wearing a black and gold armor made of iron and leather protecting their entire body and a helmet with a red mask attached to it called mengu.

They approached the farmer and surrounded him from every direction their leader said

"You are coming with us".

"I see the nobility armor but I see no nobility in you" the farmer said quietly

Their leader laughed and said

"What do you know about nobility you peasant farmer"

The farmer sighed and did not want to sound as he is challenging them but he knew better.

"I am just a poor farmer I don't have anything for you to ta-" the farmer said.

Just then, one of them kicked him in the back then he fell in the mud and the thieves laughed, as their leader took out his sword and said

"I can't believe the legendary Tatsu -The dragon of the north- is so easily defeated"

he swung his sword for the kill just then Tatsu took the sword between his palms and driven it into the mud then took it out and slashed the leader's carotid artery,(on his neck) a weak point in the armor that no one knows except very very few elites all that in a matter of 5 seconds.

The other four were in shock, all of them lunged forward and tried to slash Tatsu at the same time he lowered his body and put his sword up blocking all of them at the same time, he pushed upward against all of them.

He cut one of them on the wrist specifically on the radial artery another weak point no one knows about so he dropped his sword and Tatsu picked it up and sliced his throat with both swords.

Then he lunged at another one and stabbed him right in the chest with enough force to Pearce the armor and go straight for the heart, one of the remaining two tried to attack but Tatsu threw one of the swords at his attacker and it hit him right in the eye socket through the eye slit.

The last one who tried an attack out of desperation, Tatsu hit him in his side through the rips all the way to the heart all the men fell down dead and Tatsu sighed in relief and said sadly.

"What a waste all this Nobel armor and exceptional swords gone for nothing"

The day continues as he dragged the bodies of the five thieves after putting the horses in the stable, he dragged them until he reached a field and started digging up five holes in the ground, he buried them all and then covered the corpses and put the sword of each one of them on their gravies.

As he walked away, hundreds maybe thousands of graves could be seen.

It started to rain, he looked up at the sky and smiled as he continued his walk to home, and he sat inside and started a fire and made tea and just sat there staring at the fire.

Just then he heard a woman voice calling for help, he stood up and looked out to see a woman in her thirties maybe thirty-two years old.

He let her in and she was grateful as the storm continued he did not ask for her name or anything else he handed her a cup of tea and she thanked him for his kindness, he nodded.