Chapter 35: Twitcam & Contractions

Start from the beginning

"Okay I sent out the tweet," I told Kelsey as the page pop up on the screen.

"HI GUYS!" I said as out view went up from double digits to half a thousand views. "I just want to say I'm so sorry, once I have these babies and fully recover I will make a new video just for you guys," I say. I look through the comments. 

"What are you guys up to? that is from @SelenaJaneTW, Well Ellie and I just finish watching Mean Girls," Kelsey said.

"Don't have sex, you will get pregnant and hopefully I don't die," I said and Kelsey started to laugh. 

"Mummy?" We heard a voice say. 

"Oh I'm sorry baby did I wake you up?" Kelsey said as she picked Kayden up form the spot he was sleeping at. 

"Have you guys met Kelsey's son, this is Kayden! Say hi Kayden," I said as I aimed the camera to Kayden.

"Hi," Kayden said.

"Okay this next question is from @HeartBreakLullaby, sing to the top of your lungs the first song that comes to your head," Kelsey read the question.

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire

'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar

Louder, louder than a lion

'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar

Oh oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh oh

You're gonna hear me roar

Now I'm floating like a butterfly

Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes

I went from zero, to my own hero

You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)

Already brushing off the dust

You hear my voice, you hear that sound

Like thunder gonna shake the ground

You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)

Get ready 'cause I've had enough

I see it all, I see it now, "Kelsey singed to the top of her lungs. I fell back on the bed laughing so hard till suddenly I felt pain.

"Ow!" I said. "It hurts," I manage to say. 

"What's wrong?" Kelsey asked as she stopped smiling at me and worried consumed her eyes.

"I don't know it just hurts, I think it was cause I was laughing to hard, I don't know, just make the pain go away," I said as I laid back down on the bed.

"Um, Ellie did you spill you drink?" Kelsey asked.

"No, I finished my drink it's on the floor empty, why?" I asked Kelsey as she looked at with one to many expressions in her face. 

"Cause the bed is wet," Kelsey said. I put my hand down on the bed and realized it was wet. 

"How is that possible? My drink is on the floor and so is yours and Kayden's,"I said. "Ow there is the pain again, it comes and goes," 

"Ellie..." Kelsey said as I look at her.

"What? Oh there it goes again, breath Ellie," I told myself.

"Ellie, I think you're in labour," Kelsey said. 

"Oh crap, I know I said I wanted the babies out but now I'm not ready!" I said. "Bye guys!" I said as I closed my computer.

"Do you have a hospital bag ready?" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah it's in the closet, OW!" I yell. 

"Kayden go down stairs and open the door, I'll be down in a second," Kelsey told her son as she got up and got my hospital bag out the closet. Kayden obeyed and left the room running as Kelsey came to my side and helped me up from my bed. 

It took a while to get down the stairs but we soon made it. Kelsey led me to the car as Kayden closed the door. "Don't worry we will be at the hospital soon," Kelsey said as she put Kayden in the back seat with my bag.

"The hospital is like five minutes away..." Kelsey said as she got in the drivers seat. "If I ignore all speed limits," Kelsey said as she started to drive. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N-HI GUYS! How are you yall? We're so close to the end of this... Yep...

anyways, I'm still accepting request to be in the sequel so if you want to be apart of it leave the following information down below...

Name:

Age:

Physical description:

Twitter Name: (Optional)

Other: (Like what happens if you meet them, you take a picture, kiss on cheek, a small hug or even hold a baby)

Love you guys!

Vote

Comment

xBabyNathx