Chapter 2 The Attack

Tony and Bruce were in Budapest waiting for Amara and her friends to arrive. They were going to go to Vienna together then from there head home. They weren't scheduled to arrive until the following day so Tony and Bruce decided to go out for a nice romantic dinner. Amara had been right, by the end of summer, Tony and Bruce had confessed that they had feelings for each other and were now dating.

**Sir, there has been discharging from Miss Stark's gauntlets and a distress signal has been received.**

Tony nearly spit out his wine, “What, where is she?”

**Satellite imagery shows that she is located in the middle of the forest in the Carpathian Mountains.**

“What the hell is she doing there at night?”

**I don't know, sir, but her vital signs are dropping.**

“Holy shit!” Tony stood up threw money on the table and ran out, with Bruce following behind.

He reaches the car and opens the trunk takes out his suitcase and throws it on the ground. Jumping on it an Iron Man suit instantly wraps around Tony.

“Tony, what's going on, where are you going,” Bruce asks.

“Brașov, Amara's bracelets went off and a distress signal went out. She dying.” Without any further explanation, Tony takes off.

It's an hour flight to Brașov from Budapest but in Tony's suit going supersonic, he got there in 10 minutes.

“JARVIS scan for Amara.”

**To your right, Sir, 20 feet ahead.**

Tony flies over to her and lands next to her. What he sees almost makes him vomit. Amara has been badly mauled and is covered in blood, dirt, and saliva.

“Oh my god, JARVIS?”

**She's still alive, Sir, but barely.**

“Plot me a course to the nearest hospital.”

**Yes, Sir.**

Tony kneels down and carefully picks up Amara. She whimpers and opens her eyes, “Bubba?”

“It's me, Kiddo, I'm getting you out of here.”

Amara's eyes roll back and she passes out. Tony starts to panic.

**Sir, she has only fainted, but if you don't hurry she won't last much longer.**

“Right,” Tony blast off and heads for Brașov. Landing at the hospital he marches inside.

“Somebody help, my sister is hurt!”

The nurses rush forward with a gurney and take Amara from Tony, “What happened,” They ask him.

“I don't know I found her in the forest, it looks like she was attacked by an animal.”

The staff look at each other and wheel her away, Tony starts to follow but he's stopped by a nurse, “Mr. Stark,” Of course she knows who he is, “You can't go back there, I need you to fill out paperwork for your sister. We need to know if she has any allergies to medication.”

“What, no she doesn't. When can I see her?”

“We need to get her stabilized first then we will let you know.”

Tony nods and sits down, He doesn't even bother to get out of his Iron Man suit, just retract the gauntlets so he can write. He's so out of it that JARVIS has to tell him what to fill out.

About 30 minutes later the doctor comes out to the waiting room, “Mr. Stark?”

Tony stands up, “Yes?”