Chapter 1 Graduation Day

Start from the beginning

"Good evening Mr. Stark, Miss Stark. Everything is ready and your guests have already started to arrive."

"Thank you," Amara tells the coordinator as her, Tony Bruce and Happy made their way inside.

As soon as Tony and Amara walk into the room, everyone begins to cheer and applaud. Amara waves at everyone, then kisses Tony on the check and disappears into the crowd. Tony smiles and heads towards the bar, along the way he got stopped several times so people could get his autograph and take pictures with him. By the time he gets to the bar, Bruce is already sitting at the bar with a drink in his hand.

"Enjoying yourself Bruce?"

"A little bit, it's kind of weird being out in public without having to worry about being chased anymore."

"I can imagine," Tony said as he took a sip of his drink.

"So, how are you handling letting your sister go traveling across Europe with her friends this summer?"

It's going to be hard, but I'm going to have JARVIS monitor her at all times. I even had some gauntlets built that are inconspicuous that she can wear as bracelets."

Bruce raised an eyebrow, "Really, Tony, do you think she's going to need that?"

"I don't know but I'm not taking any chances. You've seen the movie Taken right?"

Bruce rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You're ridiculous."

Tony blew Bruce a kiss.

Around 4 am the party wound down. Amara said goodbye to all of her guests then she and Bruce helped a very drunk Tony into the car and they headed back to the hotel. The next day after breakfast they headed to the Malibu house. Amara was going to spend a week with Tony and Bruce then head out with her friends to Europe. When she got back she would look over her job offers and decide where she wanted to work.

The entire week they were in California, Tony and Amara spent as much time with each other as possible, but they dragged Bruce with them wherever they went much to his protest. Bruce was always worried that he would Hulk out and hurt someone.

"Oh, come on, Brucie Bear, you have better control than you give yourself credit for. Besides, if that happens, I'm here to help you, the Big Guy likes me."

It was true, for some odd reason Hulk was very fond of Tony, but Bruce still worried even though he really did want to spend time with Tony and Amara. So what Tony started doing was renting out places they went to so Bruce didn't have to worry about crowds. He really wanted to make Bruce happy.

Amara thought it was the sweetest thing that Tony had ever done for anyone. It showed just how interested Tony was in Bruce. Tony had always admired Bruce because of his work but when he met him he realized just how much he found Dr. Banner attractive and vice versa. But, of course with the whole Loki thing they didn't show that they were attracted to each other. So, the minute it was over, Tony jumped at the opportunity to have Bruce nearby. As the weeks progressed, Amara noticed that Tony and Bruce were beginning to flirt with each other subtly, and she did not doubt in her mind that by the end of the summer, Tony and Bruce would be in a relationship.

Within that period, Pepper and her husband, Rhodey, showed up at the house to congratulate Amara on becoming a doctor.

"I'm so proud of you, Kiddo," Rhodey tells her.

"So am I. Have you decided what job offer you will accept."

"Well, I've narrowed it down to the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins, Massachusetts General Hospital, or New York-Presbyterian Hospital."

"Go for the one in New York," Tony tells her.

"Why?" Pepper asks.

"Because that's where Brucie Bear and I will live with the rest of the Avengers. And who better to treat my injuries than my baby sister."

Amara laughs, "We'll see, Tony when I return if the offer still stands."

At the end of the week, they fly back to New York, where Amara meets up with her friend at Stark Tower. They would spend the night in the Tower and then take the private jet to England. From there, they would travel to Spain and then trek across Europe.

So the following day, six doctors, three girls, and three guys, fresh out of Harvard, piled into the car with Tony and Bruce and had Happy drive them to the airport. They went to the Stark Jet, where their gear was taken from them and stored in the plane.

Tony asks his baby sister, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, Tony, I want to do this with my friends."

"But I can make arrangements for you guys to stay at the best hotels in
Europe."

"No, Tony, we want to travel like this and stay in Hostels. It'll be fun."

"Fine, you have your bracelets?"

"Yes, Bubba, don't worry, I'll be fine. And before you ask, yes, I have my Stark phone."

"Okay, I love you, Kiddo."

"I love you too, Tony." They hug, and Amara kisses Tony on the cheek, then whispers in his ear, "Let me know how things go with Bruce."

Tony chuckles, "I will."

With that, she hugs Bruce then Amara boards the plane and sits with her friend Josh. She waves one last time to Tony then the plane leaves the terminal. Tony and Bruce stand there until the plane is out of sight.

Bruce puts his hand on Tony's shoulder, "She'll be alright, Tony."

"I hope so, but for some reason, I have a bad feeling about this."

"Okay, Han Solo, let's get back to the Tower," Bruce tells him as he wraps an arm around Tony's shoulders.