"I do, T."

"Well sit cho' sexy ass down then and smoke wit' me," he said as he checked out her fly.

Mariah had on a black leather tank tucked into a red, white, and black plaid skirt with laced up black high heel boots to go along. She had her hair swooped back into a long black ponytail that almost touched her ass; she looked stunning.

Tunchi kept it simple with a white Tee, light ripped blue jeans, and a pair of his KD's with a colorful Local TrapStar hat on his head.

Mariah snatched the hookah out of his hand and put it too her lips, inhaling knowing that she wasn't a smoker at all and this was her first time. She started to choke and Tunxhi chuckled hitting her back with every cough.

"Didn't nobody tell ya ass to be a smart ass," he said and Mariah r!lled her eyes once her coughing subsided.

"Fuck you, boy!"

Tunchi came close to her neck and kissed it softly, making Mariah have to hold on to the leather seat. He came to her ear and whispered,

"So I'm a boy now you wasn't sayin' dat' shot when I was balls deep up in yo ass."

Mariah pushed him back, but all he did was continue to kiss her neck, like she wanted him too.

"Damn, y'all can't be doing no shit in the hookah room!"

Mariah pushed Tunchi gently away from her with her right hand and stood up, turned around and did what she did because she didn't want her man's eyes to roam. Because she know they could if they wanted too. She sucked on his lips and then brought his bottom lip inside of hers and sucked on it, brought it back out, making it do a double jump, and tongue kissed T.

Once she was done she licked her lips and wiped his lips. She winked and then turned around to Marick.

"Um Do you have a bathroom I could use?" She asked.

"Just go down the stairs and it's a directory for you to go to the bathroom, just follow it babygirl."

She ignored the babygirl comment knowing that he was T's boy and swayed her hips as she walked off, both boys watched in awe.

"Damn, wea' you met ha at?"

Tunchi rubbed down his face and smirked at the thought of Mariah. Damn that Mariah, he thought.

"Side of the street. Her car was messing up and I gave her a lift."

Marick shook his head at his bro.

"Y'all fucked yet?"

Tunchi smiled and Marick already knew what that meant as he dapped his boy up. Mariah was a lady with moral but she still let him "tap" despite that in a month. If you called that a lady with morals than that's what she was, but let's not forget she is grown.

"I KNEW yo smoking ass would be up here!"

Marick looked up at who he though as his babysister and brought her down to his lap and hugged her, despite her man standing right there next to her. Although, Tunchi didn't look up at the her, because he ain't want too plus they was beefing on real shit and he was gone be stubborn and not speak first.

He put the hookah to his lips wishing for something a little stronger as Marick began to question her.

"Why you forty minutes late to my party Te'Ala?" He joked.

Tea rolled her eyes once he called her his name. She pushed him a little.

"You want me to show up to yo party lookin' like shit or sum?"

Marick laughed as Terrance coughed signaling him standing there. He thought it was disrespectful that Tea was just sitting in this boys lap while he, her boyfriend looked like a fool because she hadn't introduced him.

Tea stood from Marick's lap and kissed Terrance cheek, he couldn't resist. She grabbed into his arm.

"This is my boyfriend Terrance, Terrance this is Marick, my brother and the lazy ass host of the party."

They didn't shake hands it was more like a head nod type of thing, which was weird already because Tunchi was sitting right there and neither had spoke to eachother.

"Lazy? Fuck you, Te'ala. You need some mah'fuckin pants on witcha' thighs all out tryin' to be grown," Marick joked making Tea laugh.

Tea had on a white Tee with the letters 'TRUKFIT' in red, a pair of short shorts distressed with the pockets down and showing at the top of her thigh, with a pair of white Chuck Taylor's. She had her hair down with a part in the middle in waves going down to her ass with rosy lipstick on her plump lips with a gold chain hanging from her neck.

"Whatever. I'm about to go to the bathroom," she said pecking Terrance's lips, with her thick ass in the air. Tunchi continued to look down at his phone but he could see out the corner of his eye, her kissing Terrance. He shook his head.

Tea whispered in Terrance's ear that she would be back and left down the stairs to the bathroom. Tunchi put his phone in his pocket.

"Why you ignoring ya bestie nigga?" Marick asked, looking at Tunchi.

Tunchi shrugged his shoulder. "Don't call that bitch my bestie. What the fuck I look like?"

Terrance looked over at Tunchi and crocked his eyebrow. He knew Tunchi because he was introduced as Tea's bestfriend, but he didn't know that they were into it.

"Ion know what's going on wit' you and Tea, but don't call her no bitch, man."

Tunchi looked at Christian and laughed. He knew Christian and he knew his notch asf wasn't bout' shit. He was just one of the college boys on a young girl.

"Nigga you betta' fix tha way you talking to me, I can call whoever the fuck I want a bitch, bitch."

Before Terrance could respond a girl a security had ran up to talk to Marick.

"There's a fight going on downstairs between two females!"

Marick looked at Tunchi and Terrance. Terrance didn't know but Marick and Tunchi both knew that Mariah had went to the bathroom and so did Tea.

"Oh shit!"

-Comment, how do you feel about this chapter?

Thanks for reading!