Tea sighted and rolled her eyes, happy that she didn't fall into it.

TUNCHI plunged his d*ck inside of Mariah's core hearing her loud moans in his ear as her fingernails push into his back.

"Damn T!" Mariah yelled once he hit her spot and her head flew back as she bit her top lip, that was one thing she would admit about Tunchi; he knew how to work a woman's body.

Tunchi laid out on the bed and let Mariah take control as she slid herself on top of Tunchi's shaft. Tunchi gritted his teeth as he rubbed her lovely brownskinned titty in his hand.

She moved a little faster on his shaft until she felt something in the pit of her stomach.

"I'm about to--

Tunchi pushed her off of him roughly and laid her on the bed and took control as he slid himself inside of Mariah, watching as her eyes closed shut from his rock hard movement and she soon came with him.

Mariah breathed in and out from the sexual inter course they had just had, which made her tired as she started to close her eyes shut. But Tunchi wasn't having it.

"Riah, you got to getcha' ass up if you still going to this party with me?" Tunchi said as he stood over Mariah.

She asked with her eyes still closed.

"I'm not gone have no problem with no bitches am I?"

Tunchi smirked. "If you count yourself then, yeah."

Mariah opened her eyes and pushed Tunchi with a laugh. She pecked his lips.

"You gone stop playing wit' me, boy!"

Tunchi ignored her as reached down and kissed her lips more indulging.

"WASSUP bruh this Mariah, my girl, Mariah this Marick!" Tunchi shouted over the loud noise that the party held, but Mariah and Marick still heard as they shook hands and Marick grabbed her into a hug.

He let her go once he smelled the familiar rosy perfume his girl always wore. He ain't want her ass going ballistic or no shot cause' he was hugging a girl, so he let her go, grabbed Naja, and kissed her neck.

She giggled. "Who is this baby?" Marick smiled.

"This Tunchi girl, Mariah. Mariah this is Naja."

Mariah held her hand out for Naja, but she ain't get no handshake she just got a nod because Naja wasn't feeling how the bitch was hugged up with her man.. Not knowing that it was just a friendly hug not a sexual one.

Tunchi sighted at Naja's behavior and wrapped his arm around Mariah's neck. "We bout to go chill in the section bruh, I'll catch you later."

Tunchi knew Mariah was a grown woman and she ain't have no problem fighting a child as she would say. So he moved quickly but surely because he wasn't trying to have that in his square today, he just wanted to smoke and chill with Mariah.

"What was wrong with that Naja chick, T?"

Tunchi sat on the sectional and put the hookah that was sitting their to his lips and say father back as he closed his eyes shut, then released slowly.

"Ion know Mariah...." Tunchi ain't wanna deal with that tonight. He was starting to think that maybe he should've just left her ass at home and call it a night.

"I thought you was on yo' grown woman shit, but 'stead you worried 'bout a bitch who ain't worried 'bout you?" He questioned.

Mariah huffed and puffed. He had to admit that sometimes she acted like a child. She put her hands on her hips.