Chapter One

MADISON'S POV

I slipped on a cream colored, oversized jumper and a pair of dark washed shredded skinny jeans before I put on my black combat boots. I let my hair fall into its natural curls and looked in the mirror.

Today was our first day back in a town in Minnesota called Blacksmith Falls. The population was over 50,000 and 97% were werewolves. Yeah, those "mythical creatures" really exist. In fact, half of my entire family are all Alpha werewolves, but only the males. The females are fighters, though no one dared to pick a fight with us. That's my dad's side, Foster. My mom's side, Montgomery, were supernatural hunters. Ha! Talk about irony. Anyway, it was just me and my brother, Tyler, for now. Ty was a headstrong, stubborn, and over protective Alpha, who wouldn't allow a boy to look at me. Maybe that's why I'm so shy.

"Maddy! Come on we're gonna be late for school!" He yelled.

I walked down stairs and he examined my outfit. He nodded. "Looks okay to me. Let's go." He said walking out the door.

I followed him to his black Lamborghini and slid into the passenger seat. I was extremely nervous. At our last school, people bullied me because I was a "nerd". Tyler would've killed them if he found out. Thankfully he didn't.

"Nervous?" He asked, speeding down the street.

"Very." I admitted.

"You'll be fine." He gave me a reassuring smile.

"What happens when you leave? I'll be all alone." I asked. Ty was a senior and I was a junior.

"Madison, you'll be fine. You won't even know I'm gone." I mentally scoffed. Yeah right. People were super mean when he wasn't around. "Plus, it's a new school." He added.

"Right." Was all I said.

He pulled into the parking lot and we got out. We walked past clusters of teenagers, all looking at us. We went into the office, received our schedules and lockers, and Tyler walked me to my class.

"Try not to trampled over, short stuff." He said amused.

He always made fun of my height. I was 5'1 and the smallest one in my entire family. Tyler was 6'6. My dad was 6'7. My mom was 5'11. Even grandma Emma, a 98 years old woman, was 5'6. Don't ask why I'm the only short one.

"Haha very funny." I said.

He chuckled. "See you in lunch." He said and walked away.

I looked around the deserted hallway and walked into the class room.

--------------------------------------------------------
LIAM'S POV

I stared straight ahead annoyed with the ignorance going on behind me. I was about to get up and ordered them so cut it out when an intoxicating scent of lavender and vanilla filled my nose.

'MATE!!' My wolf, Kamden, howled.

'Absolutely not! I'm dating Dakota!' I yelled at him.

'Who cares? Mate. I bet she's as beautiful as the moon goddess.'

I scoffed. 'Dakota's hot. There's no way in hell I'm breaking up with her.'

He growled and decided to take over and yell at the people behind me.

"Shut the fuck up and learn something, you morons! I'm done listening to your foolishness!" My... or his voice boomed.

Everyone went silence and pulled out their books, looking ahead. I groaned as I got control again. He mumbled something that I ignored and growled. I sat down as the door opened. A beautiful, petite girl with long chocolate brown hair walked in. She had her books hugged close to her chest and looked nerdy and mute.

'Mate. Wow! She's beautiful.' Kamden said in amazement.

'Nope. She's a geek.' I said back.

'You'd rather date that slut than your own mate? Remember, you can't even become full alpha until you have a Luna.'

Damn it! I forgot about that!

"Have a seat." Mr. Morris instructed.

She nodded and walked with her eyes focused on her shoes. She sat in the corner in the back of the classroom and started taking notes. Why do I get the disgusting little human as a mate? Can't I just reject her?

'Don't you dare call her disgusting!' Kamden growled. 'And at least give her a chance.'

As if I have a choice. I need her to become a full Alpha.

*A/N- So this is my first story on here and I'm kinda excited. Sorry if there's any type of errors throughout story. I try to catch them but sometimes miss a few. COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, INBOX Thank you! Later.

Chloe. J

Edited: February 12, 2018