Chapter 1

Jemma's POV

Today is my first day of school and I am excited and nervous at the same time. I have been waiting for senior year since forever and by the end of the year I will be graduating from high school. Nobody at school knows that I am a married woman except for my best friend Zuri. The part of being married is what scares me most as I don't know how other students and teachers will feel about it.

I have been married for a month now and it has been bliss. I moved in with Alessandro immediately after we came back from our honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia. My husband is amazing and attentive at all times. Sometimes I get anxiety attacks just thinking that Alessandro Tetrazzini is my husband. The thought alone terrifies and excites me at the same time.

Life with Alessandro has been smooth so far. Our routine has synced up naturally: he wakes up at 6 am everyday, wakes me up, we shower and have breakfast together then he leaves for work and comes back around 4 pm. I usually laze around the pool, read or go back to sleep when is at work. He calls me throughout the day and we usually text.

All this is going to change as I am going back to school today and I am nervous. We spoke about this last night and I could see that my husband was worried. If it was up to him I will stay in our mansion for the rest of my life where he can be with me anytime he wants but I want to finish high school. I do not want to be known just as Alessandro's young wife.

"Sweet pea, if you don't stop daydreaming  and get your beautiful behind out of bed, you will be late for school. I don't want you to blame me for being late." I only pouted and said "but Alessandro!" He gets out of bed with me in his arms and takes me to into the bathroom and puts me on the shelf. My husband is handsome, tall and dark with olive skin and green eyes that change color depending on his mood. He is muscled and lean at the same time thanks to the indoor state of the arts gym downstairs.

We shower together or let me say I am showered thoroughly by Alessandro whose mood has been somber since we woke up. After making love to me and giving me 5 orgasms, I am squeaky clean all thanks to my husband. We get out of the shower and he puts me on the cabinet adjacent to our " he and she" basins and takes out my toothbrush to brush my teeth. Before he can put the toothbrush in my mouth, Alessandro just looks at me for a full minute without saying anything.

"Jemma,I love you with all my heart and I don't want anything to happen to you. If anyone says something or acts inappropriately towards you, please let me know immediately. I want to take care and protect you at all times but I also want you to enjoy your last year of high school. I will do anything to make you happy, your happiness comes first. You are my everything and I don't know what I would do if anything happens to you."

After such a speech what is a girl supposed to do except hug her amazing husband and deeply kiss him. It's things like this that make me love Alessandro more everyday: the way he shows his vulnerability and weakness to me. I am his weakness and he never hides that.

"Alessandro, I promise I will be careful and I love u too, with everything that I am. I will never do anything stupid or hurt you intentionally. I may be 18 but I am a married woman and my marriage comes first. I will keep you posted at all times on how things are going. And thank you for allowing me to finish high school." I kiss him passionately on the lips and after that I put my forehead on his and look him in the eye " I love you, stop worrying."

After showering we go into our bedroom to dress. After dressing we go and have breakfast together. I sit on his lap as he feeds us both bacon and eggs on toast with orange juice for me and coffee for him. After breakfast we go into the garage and I give him a deep passionate kiss then I enter into my white Porsche Cayenne while Alessandro goes into his black chauffeured Range Rover.

I refused to be driven to school as I wanted to be independent and just be a normal teenager. He relented after a big fight and me promising him that I only drive to school and the rest of the time I will be chauffeured or driven by him. My husband is such a softie, a big bear that will do anything to put a smile on my face.