Chapter 26

I wake up and realize that today is the day before my wedding day. Everything is on track. The dresses were adjusted and fit me like a second skin. Alessandro doesn't know anything about my dresses, he is going to be surprised and blown out of his mind. I look like a princess in all the three dresses.

I am looking forward to the reception more because I heard that several big artists will be performing. As I open my eyes I realize that I am sleeping on top of Alessandro and his cock is hard and inside my pussy. No wonder I woke up turned on. His hands are on my ass and he is sleeping.

He looks like a fallen angel when sleeping. I have always had an unexplainable connection with Alessandro. I anchor and center him as much as he does the same to me. He is a ruthless, dark, and dangerous but I guess I make him human. I don't think anybody thought Alessandro will ever love someone. He is a hard man, heartless at times but when it comes to me, he is my soft cuddly bear.

My husband is one sexy beast and I don't know how I got lucky. Somethings are unexplainable like the way I feel about him and our immense connection. He is my soulmate. I am lucky and blessed to have found my soulmate this early in my life. This means I get to spend many more years with him.

I take my phone from the nightstand and take a picture of him sleeping. He looks so peaceful. After I am done I put my lips on his nose and start whispering softly "wakey wakey handsome". He opens his gorgeous eyes and gives me the sexiest smile. I start kissing him and he is suddenly moving me up and down his shaft. I am still a little sore from last night. He was insatiable and he didn't let me sleep till the early hours of dawn and hey I am not complaining.

He takes a nipple into his mouth (my hubby is a boob man) and he starts sucking and while looking me in the eyes. My mouth is opened and I am breathing heavily as the pleasure is too much but I don't look away. The look he is giving me is different, the look oozes so much need and love he has for me that I am floored.

He brings me closer and puts a hand around my waist while the other remains on my ass. He starts kissing me frantically while busy groaning my name. I love this man with everyone I have, he is my life. This year has been so amazing and beautiful and it's because it's f him, he made it so special. Guys I am loved.

We went on dates and dinners. We fought about stupid stuff and the make up sessions were even hotter. I accompanied him on his business trips all over the country and sometimes overseas. He owns a massive luxurious hotel chain and resorts found all over the world. The venue of my wedding is in one of his 5 star hotel right here in New York.

I got to know every facet of my husband and I fell in love with him more. He is an amazing man who loves me with no reservations. As I look at him now stretching me and giving me so much pleasure I realize how blessed I am. Yes he is controlling and unreasonable sometimes ( okay all the time) but I know it comes from a place of fear of loosing me.

" I love you with everything I am Alessandro, thank you for choosing me to be your life partner." I tell him. " Jemma I didn't choose you, my soul did and I love you more than life itself". He says this while increasing the pace of his thrusts. I can feel him in my womb and the feeling is amazing.

We look into each other's eyes as we come together. I see vulnerability, weakness, devotion and love in his eyes. My hand goes over his heart and it's beating so fast. We continue to look into each other's eyes. I am home in his arms as he is my home...